So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Please don't distribute it guys.. It's not right. Support Linkin Park and WAIT. From what I've heard about the leak the quality is crappy anyways, it sounds like 92kbps even though it says it's alot higher. Be patient.

Could Someone Pm Me The Link. I Went Last Night To Astoria And Paid Over A Hundred Pounds To See Them, Awesome.

Someone PM the link to me please, I will definatly be buying the Ultimate Fan Edition of Minutes To Midnight, and I was at LP at Astoria last night, IT WAS AWESOME! I CROWD SURFED 4 TIMES AND CHESTER, MIKE, PHOENIX, BRAD AND ROB ALL NODDED AND POINTED AT ME! :D

BEST. NIGHT. EVER!

fans should do the right thing and wait it out till the day of release, as album leaks usually have a lower sound quality then that of the actual CD, and thus should never be used as a first impression of any new music from Linkin Park over their physical albums themselves.

I couldn't resist it and i've heard the full album (I STILL WILL BUY IT!!!!)
And it's awesome!!!
The switching between Soft and Heavy, man the album is GREAT!!!
There isn't 1 song i don't like, i like em all!

its already flying through the torrent sites....so its too little too late to stop the rot, but in saying that, fans should still get out to buy the album, iv got mine preordered and only hafta wait like...2 weeks, considering iv waited 4 years, its not that a big deal for me as or some of you guys maybe, in saying all that, is it what everyones expected so far? and as long as its just sending it to individuals who...probably cant wait or have no access to the album, its fine, but if u cancel ur preorder or now plan to NOT buy the album...shame on you

fans should do the right thing and wait it out till the day of release, as album leaks usually have a lower sound quality then that of the actual CD, and thus should never be used as a first impression of any new music from Linkin Park over their physical albums themselves.

I already said this is wrong and that the quality is fantastic. :p

plz conjure dont share plzz

Dude, you got it, and it's gonna get it. It's selfish to keep it to yourself. Everyone is equal man.

Back