so the new lpu cd sucks

I was listening to In The End and I noticed, theres the intro riff to Pushing Me Away on there.
You have to listen carefully, it happens around 1:25.
It fits in pretty nice.

I was listening to In The End and I noticed, theres the intro riff to Pushing Me Away on there.
You have to listen carefully, it happens around 1:25.
It fits in pretty nice.

yeah true...

we knew that 3 months ago...but thanx:thumbsup:

....I don't see why when every time LP does bad everyone bashes Warner...but when LP does good no one says anything good about Warner...

Mainly because Linkin Park appears to support something, and then when you get a cease and desist letter or something, it's not signed by Mike Shinoda, it's signed by someone workin at Warner.

Mainly because Linkin Park appears to support something, and then when you get a cease and desist letter or something, it's not signed by Mike Shinoda, it's signed by someone workin at Warner.

Amen. That's 100% right.

And I've even gotten MULTIPLE cease and desist letters lol. And Mike knows it too. On Italian radioo in April he said something like "And you fans who are going to take this 30 second Given Up clip and put it on the internet, don't because you'll get a cease and desist." This was right after CFTI got pwnt by Warner so Mike obviously knows what's up.

**** Warner.

When LP does right, it's because LP made the decision. LP picks who they tour with, LP picks the environmentally friendly fuels, LP donates to charity, LP does Music For Relief. Warner is the old fat man that sits behind the desk and orders the fans around and steals their money.

Go look up the song Vanz Kant Danz by John Fogerty. Read the history on it too on Wikipedia. John wrote it about his record label owner stealing his money. It's the same thing.

Amen. That's 100% right.

And I've even gotten MULTIPLE cease and desist letters lol. And Mike knows it too. On Italian radioo in April he said something like "And you fans who are going to take this 30 second Given Up clip and put it on the internet, don't because you'll get a cease and desist." This was right after CFTI got pwnt by Warner so Mike obviously knows what's up.

**** Warner.

When LP does right, it's because LP made the decision. LP picks who they tour with, LP picks the environmentally friendly fuels, LP donates to charity, LP does Music For Relief. Warner is the old fat man that sits behind the desk and orders the fans around and steals their money.

Go look up the song Vanz Kant Danz by John Fogerty. Read the history on it too on Wikipedia. John wrote it about his record label owner stealing his money. It's the same thing.

Vans Can't Dance, but they steal your money...
Watch, he gonna rob you blind...

Back