So, what do you think so far of Pope Being-A-Dick XVI?

Cogito Ergo Sum

My views on religious establishments are pretty self evident, but I was a fan of JPII the man (I love my avatar - JPII was HUMAN).

The current ecclesiastical moron, His Eminence Pope Being-A-Dick XVI is no JPII by any stretch of imagination. :rolleyes:

I'm curious as to what you think of the new cone head? :)

Personally, I think they really couldn't make up there mind on a pope, so they just chose the guy who won't live very long, it gives them more time to decide on who the REAL next pope is gonna be, before this dude croaks.

The guy who's in now is a ****ing joke and a JP wannabe that nobody notices.

I hope he dies soon, but then again, I could give a rats ass either way.

phreakwars said:
And you have no real opinion on anything, a perfect canidate for 72 hours in the idiot box, enjoy..

lol, don't **** with the phreak

anyway, i could care less, but i do feel sorry for the poor son of a bitch, hes old and broken and they make him put on all that heavy stuff, it looks like they want him to die sooner, the pope mobile on the other hand needs to be hit with an RPG7 grenade

The Pope don't pay my bills. Nor has he saved the world from certain destruction. Nor does he improve my quality of life. And WHY would they pick someone on the verge of death? I mean....wtf!?!?

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
My views on religious establishments are pretty self evident, but I was a fan of JPII the man (I love my avatar - JPII was HUMAN).

The current ecclesiastical moron, His Eminence Pope Being-A-Dick XVI is no JPII by any stretch of imagination. :rolleyes:

I'm curious as to what you think of the new cone head? :)

..er "The German Shepherd".....I personally don't give a dam seeing is how I'm a prodestant.But for a catholic he seems ok.