SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ?? Short 10 Question Quiz...post your results!

**** man...I am done voting for dipshits in either of the "two-party" monopoly!!!!

Too much power + too much corruption = No answers!!!!

Spleefman said:
**** man...I am done voting for dipshits in either of the "two-party" monopoly!!!!

I've been a libertarian ever since I knew what politics were. (I'm fifteen now, do the math.)
A while back I heard my dad was so frustrated with Bush that he would vote libertarian next time. Secretly, I was congratulating him.

phreakwars said:
So far my theory holds true (at least member wise anyway).

Something to think about come election day when your right wing conservative trys playing a social card to get you to vote for them.

Ruse said:
I've been a libertarian ever since I knew what politics were. (I'm fifteen now, do the math.)
A while back I heard my dad was so frustrated with Bush that he would vote libertarian next time. Secretly, I was congratulating him.
Guys. Libertarian in not the same as liberal or Democrat. Libertarian means that you disagree with the social policies of the Republicans, so the social card wouldn't work anyway, but you disagree with the economic policies of the Democrats. This means you guys are split down the middle of the Democrat/Republican debate. It all boils down to this...Do you want an unrestricted welfare state or a prosperous, somewhat restricted, society?
Lets not act as if points have been scored for the Liberal Democrat because there is only one of those on here. The rest of you Libertarians are Republican/Democrat hybrids.

LIBERTARIAN

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%.

Hey Tori, Does this make me a hybrid? I don't think so, I think it makes me a freedom loving patriot!

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
LIBERTARIAN

Hey Tori, Does this make me a hybrid? I don't think so, I think it makes me a freedom loving patriot!
Nope. It makes you a hybred.
I'm more of a hybred that you because I'm split within the social and economic issues. That is what makes me a Centrist.

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
LIBERTARIAN

WOW, now if that isn't the shock of the week !!!

I totally expected MRIH would fall under the conservative (right) category easily. So then who is the one true republican ******* around here anyway ??(Probably PIK)

Also, I wonder if the results also reflect the general attitude in these forums about most all social and moral issues.

ToriAllen said:
Guys. Libertarian in not the same as liberal or Democrat. Libertarian means that you disagree with the social policies of the Republicans, so the social card wouldn't work anyway, but you disagree with the economic policies of the Democrats. This means you guys are split down the middle of the Democrat/Republican debate. It all boils down to this...Do you want an unrestricted welfare state or a prosperous, somewhat restricted, society?
Lets not act as if points have been scored for the Liberal Democrat because there is only one of those on here. The rest of you Libertarians are Republican/Democrat hybrids.

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and
economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one
that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.
Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose
government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate
diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

I will admit Tori....I am a recovering registered Republican. I should say...Conservative. But the Republicans have gone on a spending spree that makes the Democrats look like a 90 year old woman hording her money!!!

I have always been for less government intrusion into our lives. HOWEVER....I caught alot of **** from some members of the Republican party, because i did not "cow-down" to all the party's stances. In the last ten years it seems all the Repubs can do is whine and bitch about Democrats, and neither gets anything done. Both have sold out to big corporations.....I can't take anymore of either party's ****!

If that makes me a hybred.......well at least I am more econmical!!! :D

I too am a former republican. I hate turning my back on a more conservative view, but the conservatism seems to be getting a little to greedy with Americans lives and money. Even with the cost of the war, going from a GOVERNMENT SURPLUS to a ****ing huge deficit in under a year is ****ing rediculous.

Then whats left for me after that ?? That moron Nader ??

I was one of those voters who voted democrat but really can't stand Kerry. Too ****ing liberal for anybodys own good.

Just wanted that ****ing retard of a president out of office. He gives Republicans a bad name.

centrist

"CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.
Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,
tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what
they describe as "practical" solutions to problems."

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that
fits you best is...

LIBERTARIAN

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%.

What seems strange to myself, is if push comes to shove, I'll vote Republican in the next election, as long as Cheney isn't running as the Republican Candidate.

I'm actually kind of hoping Tom Osborne (Dem):http://www.house.gov/osborne/
of Nebraska does like some will predict and run for presidency. Not that I'm trying to Hi-Jack the topic, but the general philosophies<sp...phew> I hold are pretty much his too. Particularly, this issue: http://www.house.gov/apps/list/speech/ne03_osborne/042505EnergyBill.html

This conservatism bullshit gets to a point where it will piss the average person off, and I like to view myself as average. And from what the GF polls show, ain't too many damn conservatives around these parts.

Top Ten Things
Tom Would Do
As President Of
The United States

By G. Thurston Howdy,

WeirdHarold.Com

#10 - Change Alan Greenspan's name to Alan Redspan.

#9 - Appoint Charlie McBride as Secretary of Defense

#8 - Change all those Xs and Os on his chalkboard to little nuclear missiles.

#7 - Launch an all-out first strike against America's biggest enemy: the state of Florida.

#6 - Paint the White House - yes - red.

#5 - Change the national slogan from land of the free home of the brave to Go Big Fed.

#4 - Ask, "Who won the coin toss?" at his Inauguration.

#3 - Call up a joint session of Congress and order all members of the House and Senate into weight training programs.

#2 - Learn to talk faster.

#1 - Reappoint Kent Pavelka as the Voice of the Huskers! Where Americans Want Him!

Edit: On a side note, do you think the higher number of Libretarians on THIS site has to do with the fact conservative assholes getting rich off us, having nothing to bitch about.

Spleefman said:
Y :D ou'd be surprised Snafu.....actually the Libertarian Party is growing at it's greatest rate ever right now. Don't get me wrong, those other two parties control it all......right now. Just recently, I was talking to a gentleman that has always been staunch Republican......he as of late is getting very disinfranchised with his party.......I gave him the quiz. He almost **** his pants when he found out he was Libertarian all the way! The party's growing...we start by electing on a local level, to county level, to state level.....and you get the wave...right?

The reason why there are not more third party members is that they have a tendency to split oppositional votes. This is why Republicans love it when a strong liberal non-Democratic candiate runs as it splits the liberal vote and why Democrats like it when a third party conservative runs. It takes votes away from the Republican candidate. I don't like it but watch the politics. It was the Republicans that did not want Perot to run because they knew that it would take votes from them.

I also enjoy voting in the primaries and have changed party affiliations in order to get into the primary in which I wanted to vote. I do not vote for a candidates blindly out of which party that I am registered and I believe many others are that way too. I can still be a Liberatarian without splitting the vote in a more detrimental way. I have lately had to vote the lesser of two evils.

phreakwars said:
What seems strange to myself, is if push comes to shove, I'll vote Republican in the next election, as long as Cheney isn't running as the Republican Candidate.
Rudy all the way...

ToriAllen said:
Rudy all the way...

I could vote for Rudy....he's not so pathetically far Right. However, the Republican Party I have a problem with right now.....they have lost their minds!

I am a centrist. But I could have told you that all ready. I keeping telling folks I am not a liberal. I came closer to libritarian that liberal. OH no one here has calle dme a bed wetting liberal yet. HAHA now you can't !!!!

tizz said:
I am a centrist. But I could have told you that all ready. I keeping telling folks I am not a liberal. I came closer to libritarian that liberal. OH no one here has calle dme a bed wetting liberal yet. HAHA now you can't !!!!

Hey Tizz, you will still get called that or worse by someone at some point.

Back