so where are the jobs?

THE place for all your right wing opinions.

Keep running away from the facts
A bloggers opinion is a fact?
What opinion?

The chart is the actual chart Obama used to show why we needed to pass his package and the only part added to Obama's chart was the red dots showing the real unemployment numbers over the numbers speculated by Obama.

View attachment 2998

Facts your too scared to admit to because being a progressive means never being permitted to admit your leader messed up.

Attachments

• 6f1d5fb08d537d0bdd57854fda8c8071.gif
    6f1d5fb08d537d0bdd57854fda8c8071.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 9
Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:10 AM) I assume eddo that you um....gave a donation.... due to your saving yourself and all that.....lol

I'm okay with a hug, but Builder has to wash first, his coprophilia leaves a bad odor....

Because Builder would never waste a good dump when he can play with it instead, lol

You know Builder, even in Australia, there is treatments for your coprophilia

I bet you like it becuase you get really good turds to play with after eating it right Builder?

Has emkay joined you in that game?

Emaky seems like the coprophilia type too come to think of it.

Not a joke Builder, you have a serious problem that needs proper medical treatment

See how it has infected emkay?

Now even she is stuck on this infatuation.

You guys are messed up.

Why not try to be more normal?

coprophilia is nothign to joke about you two, why can't you take your problem seriously?

Joking it off will not make it go away.

So Builder, do you find playing with animal turds better than human waste?

How exactly does one advertise for partners of coprophilia while traveling?

Do you practice your coprophilia while you sleepwalk as well?

Is your gay lover into coprophilia or do you practice that outside your relationship?

Be careful with emkay, you won't be the first to get a gift that keeps on giving, lol.

Better to stay with your usual men and not be so desperate you need to be with someone like emkay.

So do you do the foot tapping think in bathrooms too Builder?

Or do you guys who love coprophilia have your own special signal?

Maybe a skid mark piece of paper tossed under the divider or something Builder?

Are there parts of your gay bars devoted to those who love coprophilia?

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:32 AM) Well Builder, time for me to go make some money, have fun and remember, wash your hands before eating, feces is not considered an acceptable spice for food.

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:10 AM) I assume eddo that you um....gave a donation.... due to your saving yourself and all that.....lol

I'm okay with a hug, but Builder has to wash first, his coprophilia leaves a bad odor....

Because Builder would never waste a good dump when he can play with it instead, lol

You know Builder, even in Australia, there is treatments for your coprophilia

I bet you like it becuase you get really good turds to play with after eating it right Builder?

Has emkay joined you in that game?

Emaky seems like the coprophilia type too come to think of it.

Not a joke Builder, you have a serious problem that needs proper medical treatment

See how it has infected emkay?

Now even she is stuck on this infatuation.

You guys are messed up.

Why not try to be more normal?

coprophilia is nothign to joke about you two, why can't you take your problem seriously?

Joking it off will not make it go away.

So Builder, do you find playing with animal turds better than human waste?

How exactly does one advertise for partners of coprophilia while traveling?

Do you practice your coprophilia while you sleepwalk as well?

Is your gay lover into coprophilia or do you practice that outside your relationship?

Be careful with emkay, you won't be the first to get a gift that keeps on giving, lol.

Better to stay with your usual men and not be so desperate you need to be with someone like emkay.

So do you do the foot tapping think in bathrooms too Builder?

Or do you guys who love coprophilia have your own special signal?

Maybe a skid mark piece of paper tossed under the divider or something Builder?

Are there parts of your gay bars devoted to those who love coprophilia?

Times : (15 September 2010 - 01:32 AM) Well Builder, time for me to go make some money, have fun and remember, wash your hands before eating, feces is not considered an acceptable spice for food.

So where are the jobs Bender?
I will give you a thorough run down once you show me where the jobs are under your ideal system. You can stale mate this **** all you want by avoiding the answer and say I'm avoiding you, but face it ****er, not once have you showed me any job growth charts to support your idealism of free market Bushism **** that you believe.

I will give you a thorough run down once you show me where the jobs are under your ideal system. You can stale mate this sh t all you want by avoiding the answer and say I'm avoiding you, but face it f r, not once have you showed me any job growth charts to support your idealism of free market Bushism sh t that you believe.
Bush still ended up with a positive job growth number (small true, but still a positive) in spite of two wars, 9/11 attacks, the banking and reality collapse, floods, hurricains, and out of control wild fires.

Will Obama and the progressive controlled Congress end up with a positive?

You can't attack the "rich" who make jobs then expect those same "rich" to feel comfortable enough to take big risks with their money to create new jobs Bender, this is the point not one Progressive seems capable of understanding.

The answer is to make businessmen and women feel "safe" putting their money at risk. They do not feel "safe" with a bunch of Progressives running around with torches and pitchforks and trying to cast them as the bad guys.

Let me ask you another question you will most likely run away from:

Let's say we increase taxes on the rich, hell raise it even more than just letting the Bush tax cuts expire. How do you actually get taxes if the "evil rich" decide to not invest?

You can't tax money that is sitting still. Right now there is more money sitting still than ever before because the people who own that money are scared of the progressives and their out of control taxes. The "rich" are taking a 'wait and see' attitude to see what happens with things like the Bush tax cuts. It is uncertainy that is keeping the job creation stagnant.

I will give you a thorough run down once you show me where the jobs are under your ideal system. You can stale mate this sh t all you want by avoiding the answer and say I'm avoiding you, but face it f r, not once have you showed me any job growth charts to support your idealism of free market Bushism sh t that you believe.

Will Obama and the progressive controlled Congress end up with a positive?
Of course. It's just that assholes like you expect immediate results for 8 years worth of damage. Ain't gonna happen in 4 years, it will take a second term. Which he WILL win.

Let me ask you another question you will most likely run away from:
Don't ask me **** until you show me those jobs. Just saying it happened doesn't prove ****, show me proof, show me documentation, show me charts.

Of course. It's just that assholes like you expect immediate results for 8 years worth of damage. Ain't gonna happen in 4 years, it will take a second term. Which he WILL win.

First of all, Obama is done, he is about to lose his progressive controlled Congress and any improvement to job growth will be from Republicans holding the purse strings just like it was the progressives holding the purse strings from Bush that slowed job growth.

Obama and the progressive controlled Congress will end with a massive loss in jobs, Progressive policies have failed, and that is why the public is about to vote them out of power.

Don't ask me sh t until you show me those jobs. Just saying it happened doesn't prove sh t, show me proof, show me documentation, show me charts.

Your own chart showed a net gain in jobs, as usual your progressive mind won't even let you see your own proof that does not agree with what you want it to be.

TJ's idea of a NET GAIN:

View attachment 3000

Wow, a WHOPPING 1.1%
Sure beats the -3.1 Obama has with his policies.

Obama got everything he wanted. His advisors and all the progressives agreed on a set of actions to take and fix the economy and spur job growth through massive spending of tax money we did not have. Obama and all of the progressives promised us a cap on unemployment of 8% if they got their massive "Stimulus Package". Obama and company even claimed it was so important to start the program right then, nobody was allowed to actually read it before voting for it.

Obama and the progressives have proven they are idiots, and what private sector will trust them to not further screw things up? We will see job creation in the private sector when they can feel confident on what the rules will be from day to day to include the taxes.

Attachments

• c98d7b79d31ff018b506b8b5b7a9f63c.jpg
    c98d7b79d31ff018b506b8b5b7a9f63c.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 10
That isn't a full term morons 1 and 2. Give the guy 8 years and watch what happens.

Yep. Trickle up poverty, the Progressive plan.

Can't wait.
100% fear mongering to yourself.

That's why our opinions on this will never change. You believe your own fears, and parrot them like they are fact.

That is no where close to what the plan of action is.. what, **** all the unemployed?

Guess I will NEVER EVER EVER hear a REAL Republican proposal for our nation. Just complaints.

That isn't a full term morons 1 and 2. Give the guy 8 years and watch what happens.

Can't wait.

That's why our opinions on this will never change. You believe your own fears, and parrot them like they are fact.

That is no where close to what the plan of action is.. what, f all the unemployed?

Guess I will NEVER EVER EVER hear a REAL Republican proposal for our nation. Just complaints.

While you have your own fear mongering by trying to pain business and the 'rich' as evil. You tell all your people that the only salvation is through massive Government controls and the few Elite telling everyone else what to do, what to eat, where to live, and what medical care they are allowed to have.

8 years for Obama?

He is done right now, after this election Republicans will hold the purse strings and the damage from Obama will be all but haulted. After the Republicans do take power, jobs will start to grow and unemployment will decline. Some of that success will be from new policies but even more of it will be because the job creaters will not be scared to death of a group (Democrats) that only wants to attack them.

Can't wait.

That is no where close to what the plan of action is.. what, f all the unemployed?

While you have your own fear mongering by trying to pain business and the 'rich' as evil. You tell all your people that the only salvation is through massive Government controls and the few Elite telling everyone else what to do, what to eat, where to live, and what medical care they are allowed to have.

8 years for Obama?

He is done right now, after this election Republicans will hold the purse strings and the damage from Obama will be all but haulted. After the Republicans do take power, jobs will start to grow and unemployment will decline. Some of that success will be from new policies but even more of it will be because the job creaters will not be scared to death of a group (Democrats) that only wants to attack them.

Couldn't at all be because Big Bidniz has many Republican friends that would make them the beneficiaries of tax breaks and the like? They'll worry less when all of their friends are in high places. Don't pretend that all business only flourishes under Republicans, or that the Republicans are the magical creators of jobs.

Can't wait.

8 years for Obama?

Couldn't at all be because Big Bidniz has many Republican friends that would make them the beneficiaries of tax breaks and the like? They'll worry less when all of their friends are in high places. Don't pretend that all business only flourishes under Republicans, or that the Republicans are the magical creators of jobs.

Please try to read what I post, look at it, I clearly said some of the positive changes will be from new Republican policies but more of it will be because the job creaters will not be scared of the Progressives who attack them.

There is a conspiracy theory among the Progressives that the "rich" are intentionally not creating jobs to make Obama look bad, now there is a huge pile of crap but it is based on one truth, the rich are not investing but it is not because they are trying to make anyone look bad, the rich are not investing because they don't know what the rules are going to be, take for example the Bush tax cuts, if they expire it will cost the rich billions on their invested money, they could actually lose money instead of make money on investments from that one tax change alone and combine that with severely increased employment costs because of things like the new healthcare law and suddenly you can see where a 'rich' guy must be very, very careful with any investment while Progressives are in power.............you never know what new tax or cost is comming next with Progressives.

The one thing Progressives have always done is raise taxes and go after business and the "rich" like they are laying golden eggs.

Ask yourself a question joker, if you wanted to start a new business, would you like the Progressives circling above like vultures waiting for you to open your doors so they can start feeding on you?

Back