So...yeah, other sites you go to like this one?

DizzyME

So yeah... um... awkward question here...

What other debate/discussion sites do you frequent?

If you don't want people advertising other sites, please send me a message letting me know about some good places to go. I came here because I thought it was a great escape from some of the idiots at a couple other places I used to go, but now that they are all coming here too, I want something fresh without the same old annoying people... so... any suggestions? I'm not going to stop blessing you with my presence here of course (ha. ha.) but I just want somewhere else cool to go. I've looked around the internet for a while but haven't found anything all that great. I guess I'm not looking in the right places...

DizzyME said:
So yeah... um... awkward question here...
Aren't they all

What other debate/discussion sites do you frequent?
Democratic Underground, Off Topic Forum, my local board, and I troll around here and there using different GF member names.
If you don't want people advertising other sites, please send me a message letting me know about some good places to go.
Uh, DUH, we have a forum called SPAM, we ain't stopping anybody from posting jack squat.

I came here because I thought it was a great escape from some of the idiots at a couple other places I used to go, but now that they are all coming here too, I want something fresh without the same old annoying people... so... any suggestions?
Use the IGNORE button and you won't see their posts.

I'm not going to stop blessing you with my presence here of course (ha. ha.) but I just want somewhere else cool to go.
Well I wouldn't miss you... that's for sure:rolleyes:

I've looked around the internet for a while but haven't found anything all that great. I guess I'm not looking in the right places...
No, it's because WE are the greatest... Muwahahahaha....

Oh poor pitiful little Dizzy. All the idiots are now following you around. sniff sniff LOL Aren't you ever going to grow up? Think this site isn't big enough for everyone?

Ya know, if you still had your site, you could be sheltered from such idiots...

But seeing as you don't, I guess you'll either have to use the ignore button like Phreak suggested or put up with us. Ah hell, who are we kidding? I know you're referring to me.

bec said:
Oh poor pitiful little Dizzy. All the idiots are now following you around. sniff sniff LOL Aren't you ever going to grow up? Think this site isn't big enough for everyone?

Ya know, if you still had your site, you could be sheltered from such idiots...

But seeing as you don't, I guess you'll either have to use the ignore button like Phreak suggested or put up with us. Ah hell, who are we kidding? I know you're referring to me.

I didn't say people were following ME. I know that Outlaw has told people about this place. I was just hoping some of you wouldn't find it. As for my referring to you, isn't that just a tad self centered? There are several people I have noticed here from the old sites.

I think I will be using the ignore button. I didn't realize there was one.

So you aren't going to name them? Hmmm, should we just assume then that you are lumping us all together and calling us idiots? Wonder how that makes Eddo feel?

bec said:
So you aren't going to name them? Hmmm, should we just assume then that you are lumping us all together and calling us idiots? Wonder how that makes Eddo feel?

I doubt eddo thinks I am talking about him.

Outlaw2747 said:
Dizzy vs Bec...the classic battle.

No battle there.

I won't fight with her. I feel sorry for her because she was brainwashed. I like her as the person she used to be, and do not wish to know the person she has become.

LOL Yeah, I've been brainwashed.

So you no longer like me because I'm not bitter and angry at the world anymore, Dizzy?

Wow, sorry that's the side of me you liked. Haven't you figured out yet that it's a lonely world being a person like that?

Dizzy and BB ,why don't you just do what women like yourselves always do in these matters?? Have your husbands fight . LMAO!!!!!!! da da dats all folks!!!

bec said:
LOL Yeah, I've been brainwashed.

So you no longer like me because I'm not bitter and angry at the world anymore, Dizzy?

Wow, sorry that's the side of me you liked. Haven't you figured out yet that it's a lonely world being a person like that?

Not a lonely world for me. I liked you when you were normal.

Back