So...yeah, other sites you go to like this one?

DizzyME said:
So yeah... um... awkward question here...

What other debate/discussion sites do you frequent?

If you don't want people advertising other sites, please send me a message letting me know about some good places to go. I came here because I thought it was a great escape from some of the idiots at a couple other places I used to go, but now that they are all coming here too, I want something fresh without the same old annoying people... so... any suggestions? I'm not going to stop blessing you with my presence here of course (ha. ha.) but I just want somewhere else cool to go. I've looked around the internet for a while but haven't found anything all that great. I guess I'm not looking in the right places...

You should try:

SeriousDebate.Com

There are no idiots allowed and spamming/trolling is strictly prohibited.

However, if you do run into any strays, make sure to call them "immature" (or similar. That will really upset them, and stop them in their tracks.

www.fark.com

Not a debate board in the same sense as this one, but links to a bunch of funny/ridiculous news headlines for the day. The comments sections often get quite heated in political/social issues threads.

At any rate, it's still worth visiting just for the hilarious news articles.

Never noticed fark had a forum, or actually paid attention, but I have read fark many times, funny articles all the time, usually all TRUE stories.

phreakwars said:
Never noticed fark had a forum, or actually paid attention, but I have read fark many times, funny articles all the time, usually all TRUE stories.

No day is complete without a quick visit to fark.

The fact that the stories are true is what makes the site. It just goes to prove that sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Back