SOLD!!!!!!

Ahhlee

After almost a year of ups, downs and general mayhem....I finally sold my business!

We signed the closing papers last Friday. I cannot tell you what a relief it was to finally be done. All this time I thought that I would be selling it to a couple from Colorado, but we just couldn't seem to make any progress on the purchase agreement. I told them that I was sticking to my deadline on the agreement, and if we didn't have something signed and turned in to the title company to complete the paperwork that I was moving on to another buyer. The deadline passed without incident, so the very next morning I talked to the other buyer and had a purchase agreement signed and a check for the earnest money by 9am.

The cool thing is the new owner is jumping right in and that means less involvement for me. She wants me to help train her manager the weekend before her grand opening on some of the equipment, but other than that I am out of the picture. Sweet relief!

Now we have a house lined up that we want to buy (it's my brother's rental property that he wants to unload) and we see a lot of potential there to fix it up and make it work great for us. We've been doing some renovations on my house to get it ready for market, which should be within the next week or so.

Busy times.

I hope you all are well...seems pretty quiet around here!

Congrats Ali. Glad to see you got it sold. I'll take my percentage as soon as you close.

We closed Friday. Now I've stashed my millions and billions of dollars in a Swiss bank account where even the likes of hugo can't get his grubby hands on it!

And my treat? A day at the spa and a new Dyson. :)

Congrats. Who's the guy. Is it the one from Cali? His name better not be Rhonda :woot:

Yes, from Cali. Dennis, which does NOT rhyme with "penis"....eddo! :p

Congrats, Ali. Now that you're rich, I hope you don't forget us "little people".

I could never forget you......ummm....ummm....."New Pepper", was it?

Congrats Ali!!!

Thanks! Our open house is coming up this weekend. I hope we get a strong offer right away.

that is pretty cool. :)

Congrats!

Thanks, eddo! I will give you a forwarding address so you can check out my new bedroom windows.....from the outside, of course. :)

Back