some news

woodyloveslinkin

aka Gloomy Mushroom
This is for the lazy ppl who don't go on LP Times.

Joe at the Motley Crue tour after party

Pics of Joe at the after party of Motley Crue "Red, White, and Crue" Tour in Los Angeles, March 23, 2005

;)

;)

;)

I've seen nicer ones.

New LPU video: KIT, BFF, Math Class

LPU members head over to LPUnderground.com to download the final From The Inside video piece in a series of 5. They were filmed at the book signing in Los Angeles in December last year, see what the guys does backstage at a bookstore. A new series of exclusive LPU video clips will arrive in 2 weeks as well as new contest.

LP Radio & RaR 2004 videos

Cenzi from Linkin Park Hungary wrote in to say that he has created a Linkin Park Radio which plays LP and other rock songs. He also has videos 1 to 6 from the 2004 Rock Am Ring concert up for download so if you missed the download offer here for the past 7 weeks or so, go here for another chance to download the vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for double post... ;)

Does anyone have the RAR2004 vids that they could send me plz. The stupid site that lptimes said has em... is waaaayyyy too slow, one download has like 8hrs on it, another has 12hrs...sooo yah. Anyone got em?

Ive got 1:27 version and a 4:29 version of A Place For My Head [which no one seems to have, and I forget where I got it], but it cuts off in the middle, right after they have the guy that speaks German up on stage. I also have most of Wish... which also cuts off the end [Dont know where I got that either]. :(

Umm okay, adding on, I saw this on lptimes.com today and I was pissed!
TMF Award
posted by Jas, 04/01/05
Janneke reports that Linkin Park didn't win the award for best Rock international at the TMF awards (Netherlands). Good Charlotte won the award for this category.

OMG GC must DIE! okay, I got that out of my system, :p

Back