Someone's Got Some Splainin' to do

ImWithStupid

This couple better keep their new baby away from the New Black Panthers.

Nigerian Couple has white, non-albino, cracker baby.

View attachment 2864View attachment 2865

Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means “Beauty of God” in the Nigerian couple’s homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history. Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby’s appearance. Ben also stressed: “My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn’t been, the baby still wouldn’t look like that. “We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages – not saying anything.” Doctors at Queen Mary’s Hospital in Sidcup – where Angela, from nearby Woolwich, gave birth – have told the parents Nmachi is definitely no albino.

Ben, who came to Britain with his wife five years ago and works for South Eastern Trains, said: “She doesn’t look like an albino child anyway – not like the ones I’ve seen back in Nigeria or in books. She just looks like a healthy white baby.” “But we don’t know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist. “But even then, what is with the long curly blonde hair?” Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain’s leading expert, yesterday called the birth “extraordinary”. He said: “In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child – and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=29736

Attachments

• f437e9053313c70ead5301fc60bfbca7.png
    f437e9053313c70ead5301fc60bfbca7.png
    444.9 KB · Views: 6
  • f551731ff7cf6a16d315e85514a02129.png
    f551731ff7cf6a16d315e85514a02129.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 10
"It's an unusual case, but it's not unheard of. Skin and eye color are determined by melanin, and the amount or type of melanin is controlled by about a dozen different genes, as Bryan Sykes, an Oxford University professor of human genetics, told the tabloid. For the Ihegboros, Nmachi's blue eyes and blond hair must be the result of a trace of white ancestry from each of her parents' genes."

In genetics anything is possible. I'd still like a paternity test though.

I've read that light hair and eyes in humans are a result of a genetic mutation. Supposedly all humans once all had dark hair and eyes. Very likely this is what happened in this case.

or baby mix-up in the hospital - ? I don't think the wife cheated, the baby would look at least mixed.

reminds me of an old Dick Van Dyke show where Rob is convinced that the hospital swapped babies on him and his wife.

Good stuff right there. :)

That baby has an African nose.... she's black, just doesn't have the coloring we would expect.

We had an albino black girl that lived in our last neighborhood. Looked very much like this baby. Her eyes were blue, not pink, her hair was blonde... and the rest of her family were just about the blackest people I've ever seen.

Back