Song that made you an LP fan...

First song I heard was In The End.. but that was quite a while ago.. about a year ago, I heard points of authority again, and i'm into LP ever since..

Breaking The Habit. First LP experience in my LIEEEF

Actually, no...I think that was the second. The very first was In The End when I was like...9 years old. O .O

now i wunda how old chezzuh is

I forogt what the song was called but it was the video where they were in this house and they were performing in the living room. Thats all I can remember of it. I'll track it down if anyone needs me to. But that was one of the songs that got me hooked on LP. I say one b/c there were two songs that did it for me. The other song was One Step Closer.

white Angel said:
I forogt what the song was called but it was the video where they were in this house and they were performing in the living room. Thats all I can remember of it. I'll track it down if anyone needs me to. But that was one of the songs that got me hooked on LP. I say one b/c there were two songs that did it for me. The other song was One Step Closer.

I guess you mean Papercut....

my 1 waz .......... i guess somewhere i belong or i think in the end no no no it waz numb (i think) but the best video i like is crawling (or maybe it waz chesters hair) lol

i dunno if i've replied to this yet or not, but for me In The End and Somewhere I Belong were the first ones i heard, and they got me interested. they're not my favorites anymore, but they definitely got me hooked.

Back