Songs that make you cry or feel emotional..

There's a lot of songs that make me cry.....

The Spill Canvas "So Much" That's me and my ex's (chelsea) song...I feel like crying just by thinkin about this song...

Fort Minor "Where'd You Go?" Makes me think of a lot of **** thats been goin on in my family..

Linkin Park "Easier to Run"

Michael Andrews "Mad World"

Slipknot "Vermilion"

Slipknot "Vermilion Pt. 2"

Hoobastank "What Happened To Us?" Another song that makes me think of Chelsea...

Dope "The Life"

System of a Down "Lonely Day"

Stone Sour "Bother"

and a bunch of others

Walking Away - Craig David
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
Unbreak my Heart - Toni Braxton
My December/Easier to Run/In the End - LP
Where'd you Go - FM
The Unforgiven - Metallica (believe it or not)
One - U2
Imagine - John Lennon
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Broken - Amy Lee/Seether
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
Don't Speak - No Doubt
I'm coming Home - Michael Buble
Superman - FiveforFighting
I wanna know what love is - Foreigner (an oldie but I can't even listen to it! :( )
I should have known better - ??? Another oldie. But seriously distresses me like you wouldn't believe. I get ill when I hear it... that's emotional. As in sad BTW, not cause the song sucks... *meh* Remember I was a kid when that song came out... 80's or something... (wow, don't I suddenly feel old!) Anyway...

Sh*tloads more, that's just off the top of my head...
They all have some significance to something in my life, be they good or bad memories. Just makes me think is all, reflect.

Ravynlee said:
Walking Away - Craig David
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
In the End - LP
The Unforgiven - Metallica (believe it or not)
One - U2
Imagine - John Lennon
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
Don't Speak - No Doubt
ok woah how did I forget all those songs...

Chester - Let down (never cried so much listening to a song in my life)
Cyclefly - Crave (absolutely beautiful)
Linkin Park - My December
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Depeche Mode - Precious
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Amy Lee/Seether - Broken
Rise Against - Swing Life Away (reminds me of my ex bf)
Coldplay - Fix You

2pac ft. Biggie - Dying To Live
Linkin Park - From The Inside
Linkin Park - Numb
Linkin Park - Lying From You
Linkin park - Breaking The Habit
Limp Bizkit - Boiler
Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes
Linkin Park - P5SHNG ME AW*Y
Linkin Park - MY>DSMBR

I'd have to say the top 3 songs that make me teary are: Numb by LP, Best if You by the Foo Fighters, and Welcome to my Life by Simple Plan. because those songs use to and sometimes still do relate to me. they're frickin awesome! :thumbsup:

I have to say these songs represent my emotions:
Good Charlotte - Wounded
Good Charlotte - Emotionless (Reminds me of my father)
Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life
Simple Plan - Perfect
Hawthorne Heights - Niki FM
Right Now - Fort Minor (It makes me think alot about the world these days)
Where'd You Go? - Fort Minor
Linkin Park - KRWLNG
Linkin Park - Breaking The Habit
Linkin Park - Easier to Run (it represents my past)
Linkin Park - From the Inside
Linkin Park - Numb
Linkin Park - Fig 09 (Reminds me of my father)
The Used - On My Own
The Used - Bury Myself Alive

ok lately I have been really emotional and ****.
These are the songs that I have been listenin to and they made me cry even more...

Sound Effects and Overdramatics - The Used
Swamped - Lacuna Coil
The End of Heartache - KSE
Join Me in Death - HIM
My Heart Strings Come Undone - Demon Hunter
Under a Killing Moon - Thrice
Bloodwork - 36 crazyfists
Forget to Remember - Mudvayne
Blood (empty promises) - Papa Roach

oh and Decadence - Disturbed...that always makes me cry, I dont know why though.

I don't know why but I feel really emotional when I hear live stuff. For instance, songs that make my spine tingle and me feel really proud are:

Crawling intro at Derian Lake 04
RTN intro when FM comes out at London 11-14-05
Long Beach 04 With You intro

those are the main 3.
Also though at RAR04 on BTH near the end when Chaz has his ENTIRE heart into it and screams like ive never heard before is just....amazing.
Atlanta 04 on Papercut when Chaz wants everyone to sing is pretty cool too.

Emotional songs I think for me are like...
Mockingbird, When I'm Gone (thanks fort for getting me into this), those 2 Eminem songs get me. No FM or LP songs are emotional because they're so hard. Anthem of Our Dying Day is a SOTY song thats kind of emotional.

Alright the 1 song that makes me really get sad when I hear is Youth of the Nation by POD. Wow. Its just...man...

I know I'm really behind the times here, but I finally got Fort Minor's album... and I just heard "Kenji" for the first time. Yes... it made me cry. That whole situation always makes me feel so emotional. :(

Remember the Name almost makes me cry now when I listen to it because it reminds me of how ****ing awesome it was when it came out. I never knew one person that didn't IM me screaming the chorus after it was released. It honestly is the best song I've ever heard :)

It's the one song that I played for weeks on end, day in and day out, at school and at home, on my Ipod, on my stereo, on my computer, at 2am, at 5am, at 12pm, at 4pm, and at 8pm. I've never heard anything like it. My neighbors even called the cops on me because RTN was outside playing on my stereo very loudly the week after it was released on LPA.

Remember the Name is the ****.

Different Kind of Pain-Cold

Will You-P.O.D.

P5hing Me A*wy(Live in Texas)-Linkin Park

^^Yea they make me cry when Im really upset or just bring me down when I hear those songs.

"Sun goes down" part of Papercut. I mean that part in ANY papercut version too. Live, reanimated, original, ANYTHING!

But seriously, if the live verson of that part doesn't get you hyped, i don't know what will

Back