Songs that make you cry or feel emotional..

They don't automatically change my happy mood to sad but I do feel a little down sometimes when I am listening to like My December or Breaking the Habit.

I have only cryed to songs when I am sad about something.

1)DADDY - Korn
1) Alone I Break - Korn
2) One Step Closer from Reanimation - Chaz & Jon davis on vocals..'cause i think to myself.."i'm never gonna see that live...i had my chance and blew it" and cry a river, pull my hair out and yell in anger...wrrrr
3) Counting on - Korn
4) easier to run

These ones make me actually cry...Emotional i get on many songs that LP and Korn have...

pop music makes me want to cry - because i dislike most of it...

i dunno. her ghost in the fog- cradle of filth used to make me sad especially the part that goes "for i was born in love with thee so why should fate stand in between"

there are alot of songs but usually they just make me realise i should be happy with what i have

1.numb,runaway-linkin park
2.h.i.m-ressurection
3.pantera-cemetery gates
4.nirvana-the man who sold the world
5.nightwish-wish i had an angel

On My Own - The Used
Easier to Run - LP
My December - LP
BTH - LP (cuz it says it all in my life.)
Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance. (Only the 2nd verse.)
Where were You When The World Stop Turning (is that right?)- Alan Jackson

That's about it.

My December, P5HNG ME A*WY- LP
Rain- Breaking Benjamin
Here Without You- 3 Doors Down
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing- Aerosmith
I'm With You- Avril Lavigne
The Reason- Hoobastank
We Belong Together- Mariah Carey
Last Resort, Broken Home- Papa Roach
Silhouettes- Smile Empty Soul
Fall to Pieces- Velvet Revolver

Missing-Evanescence
My December-LP
Emotionless-Good Charlotte
Ode to my family-Cranberries
Smiple Plan-Perfect
those songs sounds really personal to me....

Most of mine are similar to the ones people named!

Don't wanna fall asleep - Aerosmith? - I don't know the name but this ALWAYS makes me almost cry lol. Everytime I watch Armegeddon, there will always be tears from me.
My December - Linkin Park - Definately made me feel sad. So much emotion behind that song.
My Immortal - Evanescence - The lyrics are sad and add Amy Lees voice =(
Wake me up when september ends - Sad slow song, and the video makes me feel sad as well. Don't really know why.

Argh I'll think of more later! Gotta go!

i dont cry but...bth...preety emotional...numb....broken.....my deciembre...hmm...gangsta's paradise from coolio man straight awsum song
that song from journey....Shes just a small town girll....ya know...very uplifting

KoRn - Word Up

because.. that's the song i was listening to.. when i was walking with jackie.. right before she broke up with me. i was.. distraught, and a mess, and this song always.. reminds me of the shock, and the pain, and.. trying to hold back the tears seeing as how i was right in front of her..

::sigh::

Back