Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperdevil8

Dear Everybody on this site,
I am sorry for being a complete ass and calling myself a wigger and other stupid **** like that. I am also sorry for the comments on women that I made. In addition, I am thankful for the non-slamming of my rep points into the negatives. I am deeply sorry for the disrespect I caused everyone and also, I hope to make amends with everyone I offended.

We are happy you acknowledge being an idiot. This site is about the REAL person inside you, not the person you are presenting yourself to be in the real world.

We can tear your type down in 5 posts or less.

You want to fit in here, save the lame attitude for your alleged friends, give us your real mind instead.

hyperdevil8 said:
Dear Everybody on this site,
I am sorry for being a complete ass and calling myself a wigger and other stupid **** like that. I am also sorry for the comments on women that I made. In addition, I am thankful for the non-slamming of my rep points into the negatives. I am deeply sorry for the disrespect I caused everyone and also, I hope to make amends with everyone I offended.

Boo-****ing-hoo! Be a man! If you truly meant that you are a whigger, then by god, be a whigger. Don't let others change you, be yourself. I'm sure I will dislike you either way.

If you truly want to piss people off, tell them you're an albino black man who is in touch with his ghetto roots. Wear FUBU! Wear Sean John! Wear Reeboks! The kids will love ya'!

Your just a ****ing brutal ******* RO, THIS SHOULD BE HIS TIME FOR REFLECTION AND ALL THAT ****, back off, I'm the Mod ***** round here not you, I get to beat his ass first, so step in line while I start this little "SORRY" post by our newest member GF style, and let him know how we feel about POSER WIGGARS.

I think we need to let HUGH tell him how sorry he is, and you know what.

I'm not the kind of person who lets a small matter slide so easy myself, and apologies to be so quick. Guess this thread just got moved to ANOTHER Forum instead where we ALL can tell this newest member how ****ing sorry we really think he is.

Its POLL TIME !!

phreakwars said:
Your just a ****ing brutal ******* RO, THIS SHOULD BE HIS TIME FOR REFLECTION AND ALL THAT ****, back off, I'm the Mod ***** round here not you, I get to beat his ass first, so step in line while I start this little "SORRY" post by our newest member and how we feel about POSER WIGGARS.

I think we need to let HUGH tell him how sorry he is, and you know what.

I'm not the kind of person who lets a small matter slide so easy, and apologies to be so quick. Guess this thread just got moved to ANOTHER Forum instead where we ALL can tell this newest member how ****ing happy we are about him.

Its POLL TIME !!

Brutal? Yes, I am. But, goddammit, I'm cuddly.

GF Admin said:
I myself never apologize for anything; and those that do apologize are mealy-mouthed, spineless smack-heads. The only thing an apology does is easily absolve the person apologizing. If you

Theres a new trend I hope catches on!!

EXTREMELY SORRY PEOPLE. (Sorry Extremists)

Maybe you can concider being a Muslim Extremists Spy for our government.

There are many benefits of blowing yourself up for Islam:

1) For the camaraderie and comfort

This is the most compelling part of an all-fundamentalist experience, and the hardest one to describe. Many find the experience almost transcendental, which is why this destination enjoys such a high popularity; at a minimum, it's hard not to feel really relaxed and comfortable.

2) For the Fundamentalist entertainment and activity

Islam's Paradise tends to feature Fundamentalist-specific activities. From heated burqa contests and public stonings to dog gassing and Shoot-The-Buddha heavy artillery tournaments, games are never as much fun in an infidel paradise.

3) To meet other people

Romance aside, meeting new people and making new friends are popular attractions of Paradise. Blowing yourself up ensures that you'll have something major in common with your fellow Paradisers.

4) To escape the infidel world
People who feel oppressed by the encroaching infidel world enjoy the liberation of a fundamentalist environment. Living in a world where infidel slayers are the majority helps relieve the stress of living and/or working in an infidel environment.

5) To get laid !!!!
If you're looking for a romantic encounter, it's not hard to find one. But don't go expecting a lifelong orgy. And if you're not looking for lust, don't worry about it lurking all around you. The general atmosphere may occasionally be sexually charged, but it's rarely sexual.
If all this and more interest you, then click----->>>>> HERE

Just something to keep in mind in your never ending quest to find your true self.

Dude, are you a ****ing phsyco ?? Suicide might be a way out, but suicide is something that people with weak minds do. I said i was sorry because I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with people, not because I'm a *****. But all you mother ****ers are just heartless and can't see that. So you can go **** yourselves , tellin me that suicide is a way out, I don't need to do that ****, only weak minded ****s like yourselves would to that ****

hyperdevil8 said:
Dude, are you a ****ing phyco. Suicide might be a way out, but suicide is something that people with weak minds do. I said i was sorry because I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with people, not because I'm a *****. But all you mother ****ers are just heartless and can't see that. So you can go **** yourselves , tellin me that suicide is a way out, I don't need to do that ****, only weak minded ****s like yourselves would to that ****.

HD8 you just earned your first set of rep points. Please reread what you just typed, except leave out the part about us being heartless. Nope, not us, were your friends and you have yet to see this. Heartless, is the alleged friend who DOES tell you what you want to hear.

P.S. ****ED UP FONT COLOR NOTED AND EDITED.

HyperDevil, (HD)...

Thicken up your skin a bit and you'll see that it's all just in fun! Last night I laughed myself to sleep because MJ said that I wasn't the "standard bigot"... I'm still chuckling this morning, I bet you anything he (MJ) laughs as well at some some of things I tell him.

MJ's ill right now, but we'll soon start up our sparring as soon as he's up to it!

(BTW I voted-"we can fix him, we have the technology", I thought about "He's sorry, let's drop it." because I could see it was a heart felt appology, but I really didn't see any need in the appology in the first place. So I decided that you'd be better off just getting used to the jabs and just laugh at them!)

i find this site highly amusing because of some of the battle that go down. you just have to laugh it off and retaliate harder.

We can fix him, we have the technology

Yes, MRIH, you're more than the standard bigot. You're like... Bigot +2. Or +3.
An understatement, perhaps, but I can't think right now :(.

yes that's right lull him into our lair with promises of candy and toy's.
then we warp his fragile little mind. then we send him back
hahahahahahahaha roflmao

hyperdevil8 said:
But all you mother ****ers are just heartless and can't see that
hugs puppy HD you dumbass I can too.
I hate it when little bastards like you bust in putting up some front like you did, and then when they realize they're gonna get their ass kicked for it "Aw gawd you guys I'm like so sorry!!!" That's not even redeeming you stupid ass-nazi, that just sinks you even further into the retard pit for being even more of a douchebag than you were in the first place! "But ParasiteGod I apologized" Apologies for that sort of thing are bullshit, not to mention pointless. Once the ****TARD mark is already branded into your apprently soft skinned forehead, it ain't goin away. We might make you think it has, but it hasn't and it won't. Buddha49er came in here and ****ed up, got a new name, we still thought he was retarded. IT NEVER LEAVES!!! So don't EVER let me catch you apologizing for who you are ever again I HATE THAT AND IT'S BULLSHIT!

That said, welcome to GF ^^

Thank you, I greatly appreciate the welcome... But on some real ****, I have a really hard head, I just don't get things right, kind of like a ditz. Oh, and I'm not a ****TARD, I'm just ignorent, and in case you don't know what that means, it's "Stupid beacuse you haven't learned yet." and I realize this is me. So as long as I know this, I can only learn from not only mine, but other peoples mistakes as well, and only move foreward with my life.

ok...ok...Hes got a point with the whole sameri thing...I'll give you that...But one thing, my mom ain't no drug addict, and I'm an only child, and I grew up poor as **** all my life, so I already know what your talking about. I only recently moved to where I am, but before that, I didn't even have a penny to spare...

hyperdevil8 said:
ok...ok...Hes got a point with the whole sameri thing...I'll give you that...But one thing, my mom ain't no drug addict, and I'm an only child, and I grew up poor as **** all my life, so I already know what your talking about. I only recently moved to where I am, but before that, I didn't even have a penny to spare...

So NOW what the **** are you looking for, SYMPATHY???

Here's a ****ing hint, your NOT gonna find it here.

You want SYMPATHY; look in the DICTIONARY between **** and SYPHILLIS, that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back