Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know something, you are totally right, I too am glad that I stumbled upon this site, I will learn a lot from everyone on this site that will most likely help me in the real world...

Pass the Popcorn!
Woo look out low flying ****!!!
I'll just sit back again.

Hello, Hyperdevil8,

Thanks for lifting your knuckles up off the ground just long enough to peck out this inexcusable example of self-degenerating, non-erudite excrement. I particularly like how you slobber out what eventually amounts to, at best, an incoherent dribble of stupidity all the while making it look so easy on your part. I

Wow I'm so staying out of this **** because I don't want to piss off Trippi in real life. I kind of have my own opinions on the wigger/not wigger scenario. Possibly conflicting ones but none the less opinions. However, I happen to see "hyperdevil" on a daily basis and don't feel like argueing over stereotypes with him non-stop because honestly after the short 18 years of my life I've learned a few things and one of them is not to question a friends way of life. I can see where Trippi is coming from and that's what kind of makes him an exception in my mind. Maybe later I'll post on my opinions of the ghetto fad as a whole. I just think Trippi has a terrible time expressing exactly what he wants to say and when he tries to dig himself out he just buries himself deeper.

im sorry also to show my ignorance, but would someone please tell me what the hell is WIGGER ?????

berniec said:
im sorry also to show my ignorance, but would someone please tell me what the hell is WIGGER ?????

A wigger, or more accurately a "whigger", is a white boy who thinks he is a black man. More specific, a white boy who acts black, talks black, and dresses black who try to emulate streetwise thugs and droopy drawer losers.

From: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigger

A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery (especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.).

Wigger: "Yo kid, you best be watchin' ya step!"

Typical Suburban White Girl: "Didn't you get that Do-rag at Hot topic?"

Wigger: "Yeah, well.. you know how we do!"

OK...I think I was a little off when I called myself a wigger. For 1. I'm 50% Puerto Rican 2. I don't act black, I act Puerto Rican. I actually get a really nice tan in the summer, and I don't burn. I don't know what the hell that had to do with anything, but I just felt like talking.

Dear Rekshun,
You are a ****ing raciest piece of ****. Who the **** are you to talk for anyone of any color besides your own. You say,

Ohhh ****... you LIKE his punishment don't you !!! Admit it !!!

Edit:, By the way, PICK AN AVATAR AND PROFILE PIC you now qualify !!

OK. Now that i know what a wigger is, i cant for the life of me understand why an articulate young white boy would want to act and dress like a golliwog. No offence to others and i forget al jolson.

hyperdevil8 said:
OK...I think I was a little off when I called myself a wigger. For 1. I'm 50% Puerto Rican 2. I don't act black, I act Puerto Rican. I actually get a really nice tan in the summer, and I don't burn. I don't know what the hell that had to do with anything, but I just felt like talking.

So you're a Puerto......"W"ican!!!!! :D

Sorry...that was Vuadeville at best....but I couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

Damn this is some high speed, cutting edge ****............wake me up if anything interesting happens.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :cool:

Go ahead dick ****. I'll throw you a diss in spanish so bad, your going to need to decrypt it on a spanish to english translator page. So go for it asshole.

I don't need a translator, junior, so give it your best shot..
Wake me up when your done.
Have a nice day :)
Bien venidos a los Estados Unidos, pendejo.
That aint 'Rican but you understand :D

Nah, I'm straight on the spanish. So, how are you. Tell your mom I said HI. You ****in Idiot.

hyperdevil8 said:
Tell your mom I said HI. You ****in Idiot.
I would if I could but shes ****ing dead you dolt.
But anyway, thanx for asking.
BTW, I did'nt know your mom wore contact lenses. I must really apologize. I guess I just mistook a 'Rican princess on her hands and knees in the projects for just making rent money. I did'nt know she dropped her lens :( Next time I'll just tell her.."No thankyou, ma'am" Wow, stupid me...now I don't have enough money for a Starbucks cafe' latte & a biscotti.
Next time I'll stay in Jersey..
Later Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back