Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****, I liked that one !! HIT POINT !!

Nice !! This kid might have potential after all....long as he has his reliable 386 PC and can keep tapping into the neighbors phone line while he's at work in Da' Hood, Pimpin' his mom off for pieces of rock to sell back to his rival Posse' to buy her son those Reebok

Ok...Lets get one fack straight...My mom is about 300 lbs. The fact that she stands on the corner...No...She sits...And I have a job to pay for all my things...just so you know...But no offense taken.

Good for you, man, you can tell he's bored in ISS when he starts complementing on stupid ****ing pictures of computers.

hyperdevil8 said:
Good for you, man, you can tell he's bored in ISS when he starts complementing on stupid ****ing pictures of computers.
I'm out tommorrow smart ass. And the pictures cool!

hyperdevil8 said:
**** You!!! You'll be back...You always go back...
Not this time Mr. Devil not unless I get caught holding your cigarettes for you. Besides I've maxed out my ISS for the year (today is at least my 23rd day this year) anything I do now I get OSS. Everything I've been in here for has been bullshit anyways. Leaving school 5 minutes early ooooh. Sooo bad. Big ****ing deal. Leaving school when I have study center. I'm supposed to have ****ing early dissmissal. Just because I lost my job those ****ers think they can do that to me I'm going to leave anyway hell yea. Most times I get away with it, sometimes I forget to forge a pass and don't. Who cares?

We got caught one time...But they let us off...That was some hott ****...Man Kyle, we've been chillin only for a little while, and we get in trouble all the time. ****, I don't think you really got in trouble that much this year until you started chillin with me...Right...

Gee, last time I checked, ths was a GF forum and not a chat board for ****ing classmates and neighbors!
Get with it you ****s or take it into an AOL chat room!! :mad:

Well when I go outside to smoke by my lonesome it's not that obvious. At least not until you, Nick, Jonas, Matt, James, Jamie, Anika, etc. all come out and smoke next to me it gets kind of noticable.:D

Shut the **** up, I didn't ask you for your stupid ass remarks...This is a debate site, not a ****ing AOL Instant Messaging system. You want to talk to me about that ****, then ****in E-mail me. BIOTCH

Hey HUGH, don't forget your supposed to pick up some eggs today. thanks, mom.

ps. tonight is poker night so don't bring your damn friends into the house all smelling like booze, smoke and cheap whores. thanks again, love mom. :)

I'm glad I've been in a happy mood as of late, can't say the same for Hugh., hes a little less tolerant then I am.

trippi you have an extreme passive agressive dissorder....witch is extremly confusing because at times its hard to decide wether or not to respect you or call you an idiot....so i choose to make it easy and do both

wow look at that inferiority complex at work huh? isn't it an amazing thing to see it get riled up then just sit back and watch the fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back