Spam Threads

Vash_the_Stampede said:
Okay,
Seeing as how it's getting more & more popular these days, instead of saying stuff like, "WTF?!?!!?!11 STFU Nub"
Don't reply.
This is what you need to do:

1: Click on this icon,
report7mt.gif

2: In the message box, type what the reported post contains & why you are reporting it.
3: Leave the thread alone.
4: ?????
5: PROFIT!!!!

Thanks,
LPF Staff

Am I the only one who gets that joke? LOL good stuff, Josh.

Nice to see some action is being taken against the spammers...also nice to know there will be some new staff on the boards...we have needed it for a while.

Clogz said:

Nice to see some action is being taken against the spammers...also nice to know there will be some new staff on the boards...we have needed it for a while.

I dont know what its originally from, but Ive seen it all over the place...

I <3 ???/Profit :p

Clogz said:

'ChannerGET?

For those of us who haven't figured out what that's from, it's 4chan, at least that's where I stole it from.

Isn't that also in an episode of.. **** i forget where. But with the underwear gnomes and they go around stealing underwear. And they have this board that's like..

Step 1. Steal underwear
Step 3. PROFIT!!

and then someone changes it to

Step 1. Steal underwear
Step 2. ????????
Step 3. PROFIT!!

I could be wrong lol.

Hyper said:
Isn't that also in an episode of.. **** i forget where. But with the underwear gnomes and they go around stealing underwear. And they have this board that's like..

Step 1. Steal underwear
Step 3. PROFIT!!

and then someone changes it to

Step 1. Steal underwear
Step 2. ????????
Step 3. PROFIT!!

I could be wrong lol.
I HAVE to know what that is... it sounds freaking A M A Z I N G! :p

ORLY? I have every episode of South Park for my iPod. I dont remember that one though and I have yet to see EVERY episode (seen alot). Know which season?

Back