Spamming the Org.....

the old owners were not good site managers, that's what happened to them, end of story. In all honesty i don't think it's a good idea, it really doesn't look good from a site perspective if we are going over there to spread the word. People get warned, then banned and it makes this site look worse. There's suttle ways of doing it like in a pm or just dropping the name every once in a while, but don't spam it.

just my 2 cents.

Didn't that block all the stuff for this website months ago? I remember posting about this site and they changed it to the org website name. They'll prob block you if u put it in the sig

^^^yes they had to do that because people were dropping HQ bombs left and right and the admin i believe has banned the word 450rhq

^^^yes they had to do that because people were dropping HQ bombs left and right and the admin i believe has banned the word 450rhq

Ive been on a forum like that before.... In a way its funny....Just shows ya that we were a threat to the org...But its all good.. All we have to do is keep this forum alive and they will come...I think we have a few good guys here with alot of knowledge and when new members find out you are all here and not there... The word will spread..It will also help get us ranking higher with the search engines..

Back