Sportbikes

Oh....zukiman, slow. I'm sure you're probably going to find this out before you even read this, but Lou went down on his bike today. He called me right after it happened and he said that he'll be alright, but that he hurt his knee. He said the fairings on the bike were rashed but that it didn't seem to be leaking oil or anything.

slow50 said:
Oh, ****. That sux, whats up with his knee? Who cares about the bike, after all it was a katana (j/k)

Good one Slow. Hahahahaha! As long as he is alright thats all that matters. Lou complained about his knee when he was here a couple of weeks ago.
I just hope if his bike is too messed up he stays away from those gay ass TLR's;)

slow50 said:
Haha, yeah, those tlr's do make the kats look gay dont they!!
Ok bud. You know I like the Tiller. Hell I was very impressed with the SV1000 Convict rode up here. The R1 or CBR1000rr is next on my list. The Busa is nice but **** on the twisties. :)

I'd ride a TLR in a hearbeat, they're neat bikes. I doubt I'd be comfortable on one though. It kinda sucks being tall, the really fast bikes are made for little guys. A busa fits me pretty good, but that's a bit too much power, expensive, insurance is high and they go through tires and chains to fast. It's going to be a good long while before I step up to a different bike anyways, so I have plenty of time to think about it. For the time being, I love the Kat!

Well, the TLR is about as big as a busa to be honest. I'm 6 foot tall and I have no problem getting comfy on it. As far as tires and sprockets go, well, you can expect that on any bike, the tlr isn't too awefully bad but probably worse than the katana. Insurance is high.

slow50 said:
Well, the TLR is about as big as a busa to be honest. I'm 6 foot tall and I have no problem getting comfy on it. As far as tires and sprockets go, well, you can expect that on any bike, the tlr isn't too awefully bad but probably worse than the katana. Insurance is high.
I sat on a buddy of mines Ninja 636. Nice bike but I'm too tall for it. My next bike will more than likely be an R6 or a CBR600RR. Even thought about a GSXR600. But no Busa! Way too much bike and the insurance is crazy high.

slow50 said:

Of course it's to be expected with any bike. I've just heard a lot of guys on busas talking about having to change rear tires well before 1000 miles. I'd love ot have a TLR, I think the supports for the windsheild and that go over the handlebars make the ****pit look mean, lol

Zukiman said:
I sat on a buddy of mines Ninja 636. Nice bike but I'm too tall for it. My next bike will more than likely be an R6 or a CBR600RR. Even thought about a GSXR600. But no Busa! Way too much bike and the insurance is crazy high.

If you get an R6, watch out because I'll steal it when you're not lookin, like Adam's bike :D

Back