St Joe state park aug 24& 25

gunny

like the title says gonna be down there fri and sat the 24 and 25. group of four of us. we will be in a white 4door 03 f150 with. i need another honda in the group. ill be riding with a predator, z400, and a kfx450. come say hi if you'll be there, my name is cody.

that would be sweet jacob. we're renting hotel rooms down there. pm me for details if you're interested.

tim, have you been there since they have started doing lead testing on the sand flats? is is worth riding there still?

i still have your number if you havent changed it. are you leaving friday after noon im guessing? ill be working friday but wont get off work til almost midnight. i have friday the 31st off though lol so ill have a 3 day weekend the next week. what about this lead testing? that doesnt sound too good

we're leaving friday morning around 8. that should put us down there around noon. apparently people who have rode down there are getting small amounts of lead in their system over time. i guess the epa is trying to shut it down and they are doing testing on the lead tailings in the sand flats. hopefully it stays open cause its an awesome place.

i would love to go but i would be a day late and my drive is a little bit further. ive never rode there but really want to, i hear its a lot better than finger lakes.

Back