Stars Without Makeup

a064a428d8fe44c2191afe914fe91969.jpg
alicia is still so pretty

214f0802fb6ae82992f5577de0bfee30.jpg
heart lp was this the pic u were talking about????

lol i just dont get it....i look better without make up....strange

Me too, i look better without makeup

Haha, avril looks so weird..
Alicia Keys doesnt look THAT bad..

So far, the ugliest one i have seen is christina aguilara..."eek:

i saw a tv special on that...it was waaaaaaay scary! but amy lee doesnt look bad or ugly without make up i posted her pic of her without make up on the hottest chick ever thread and shes in a blue towel guys lol

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
i saw a tv special on that...it was waaaaaaay scary! but amy lee doesnt look bad or ugly without make up i posted her pic of her without make up on the hottest chick ever thread and shes in a blue towel guys lol

dont wanna seem lazy or stupid but i looked and i cant find the pic of amy...which pg is it on do u no...?

You also got to consider the quality of the photo. Most of them look like they're pretty icky anyway in that picture. LIke for example, they haven't done their hair. But still, make up does wonders to some people.

i hate the way the mags scrutanise these people,like one was showing kirsten dunst biting into a sandwhich with a caption like, 'wow shes hungry' or something stupid

theyre human..leave them alone...but i guess i read the mags so that must make me quite sad, lol

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
my name is cristina
that used to be my fav name, but then i met a girl called christina and she was horrid so it kinda changed my veiw on the name...i tend to like names that belong to nice people....lol :p

;)
There you go another pic. of Amy Lee ( with Joel from Good Charlotte),by the way they look soo cute..
Amy's beautiful like always....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back