still i see nosy ass people tell me why?

SHUGART

With a Saturday execution deadline looming, the brothers of a Canadian man held hostage in Iraq made another plea to his abductors, saying Friday their brother was in Iraq to gather information on alleged human rights abuses. James Loney and three other Christian Peacemaker Teams aid workers -- a second Canadian, an American and a Briton -- are being held by a group calling itself the Swords of Justice Brigades. Meanwhile, the U.S. military said a senior member of al Qaeda in Iraq, known as the "Butcher," was captured by local citizens and turned over to the U.S. military and Iraqi forces.

my question is why dont they let the u.s. army deal with finding people and if we dont then the hell with it, me personnally i think they should get whats coming to them because no one told their silly ass to go over there like their the lone ****ing ranger/clint eastwood or some **** they know that al-qaeda doesnt give a rats ass about the us canada or not other allies of the coaliliton forces and their out to KILL anyone thats supports the u.s. "people mind you ****ing business" its really good for your health. and it saves the terrorist alot of camera time of fame for cnn. this is not just for the war on terrorismbut for you inside of your neihborhood too. if you see a crime going down that doesnt include you walk the other ****ing way dont bother to call the cops and enjoy your thing called life. please done t open pandoras box if your not ready to accept what inside of the goddamn thing

Yeah, well someone told there silly ass to go over there, the Army! The army (in my beliefs) brainwash people to fight by using there sense of national pride against them. **** I see army and navy recruiters at my school constantly. They get us while were young so they can instill that dumbass "Join the Army" mentality into you while your brain is still impresionable.

**** THE ARMY
**** THE MUSLIMS
**** EVERYONE!

I'd have to agree with the Iraq thing - but definatly not the neighborhood thing. Looking the other way does not get it done. Don't be stupid but damn if you don't look after yourselves and your neighbors who wins? Won't be you when it's your turn.

italiano_Pride said:
Yeah, well someone told there silly ass to go over there, the Army! The army (in my beliefs) brainwash people to fight by using there sense of national pride against them. **** I see army and navy recruiters at my school constantly. They get us while were young so they can instill that dumbass "Join the Army" mentality into you while your brain is still impresionable.

**** THE ARMY
**** THE MUSLIMS
**** EVERYONE!

the armed forces are not for chickenshit little boys like you. i joined the marines 2 years after high school to serve my country. just think how many "silly ass " people died so a little ***** like you could sit on your computer and talk ****. thank god there are still boys that want to join the military and become men.

grow up little boy.

smutt butt said:
the armed forces are not for chickenshit little boys like you. i joined the marines 2 years after high school to serve my country. just think how many "silly ass " people died so a little ***** like you could sit on your computer and talk ****. thank god there are still boys that want to join the military and become men.

grow up little boy.
Thank you, smutt! Way to put that ***** in his place!

italiano_Pride said:

**** THE ARMY
**** THE MUSLIMS
**** EVERYONE!

You wop mother****er! You kids these days...

A word to the wise, italiano_Pile, don't join any armed service. You do not deserve to grow up, kick in or man up. Stay a limp-wristed, bed wetting liberal and I will remain a stand-up, grizzled patriot.

**** you.
**** you.
**** you.
**** you.
Eat my ****.
Enjoy your stay in the Idiot Box, TONY

Back