Story Of The Year

UnPhunxz

anyone knows about this band???
i think this band would be best band in the future such as LP!!!
they have very good emotion song on their album "Page Avenue"!!!
what do u think bout this band???

yeah!!! dan marsala (vocal) have a good voice!!! maybe he'll be chester in the future!!!
i've give my thums up 4 his vocal!!!
all personal of story of the year have great skill to play music!!!

I like Story Of The Year. I've seen their video "Anthem Of Our Dying Day" so much when it first came out that I started to love it. So I decided to buy their "Page Avenue" album. It turns out that I liked every song on the album and now they're like one of my favorite bands next to Linkin Park and Evanescence. My favorite song is Anthem Of Our Dying Day. Other songs that are close to my favorite are Until The Day I Die and In The Shadows.

i like Sidewalks, Until The Day I Die, In The Shadow, and of course Anthem Of Our Dying Day!!!
that song very rock man!!! i like it very musch!!!

SOTY are pretty good. I've never seen them live, so I wouldn't really know, but they sound pretty good on cd. They make good songs... what can I say? I like them a lot.

I don't like them. Nothing but another screaming cliche. Literally screaming - very annoying screaming too. When Linkin Park does it, they do it well because it relates to the emotional peak in the song. SOTY just screams to scream, which makes no sense and makes them look like babies from my view.
But alot of people do love them, so they must be doing something right. Whatever it is, god if I know.. :p

Clogz said:
I don't like them. Nothing but another screaming cliche. Literally screaming - very annoying screaming too. When Linkin Park does it, they do it well because it relates to the emotional peak in the song. SOTY just screams to scream, which makes no sense and makes them look like babies from my view.
But alot of people do love them, so they must be doing something right. Whatever it is, god if I know.. :p
thats what i hate about punk rock. they just WHINE! its so ****ing annoying

Back