Strange folks and thier beliefs!

NASCAR JUNKIE

I know a dude at my work who thinks in the year 2010 aliens are going to come down and take us out. Not just that but i tolled him i'm moving down to Texas in a few months and he said don't do that because the great lakes are gonna over flow and wipe out all the mid west and south west states.

I think he is touching on teh 2012 theories. Some of them refer to polar shift that would, if they happened, end up flooding the southwest. There is a scientific possibility that teh poles WILL in fact shift, and there are new theories, based on our position in the ,milky way and it's movement, that state that it could happen sooner than later. There are also some that are trying to prove that the last polar shift resulted in the swift end of the dinosaurs.

The polar shifts (if they DO happen) would reportedly happen very quickly and very likely destroy most life on teh planet. There would be NO warning it would pretty much just start to hapen. You can't base current enviornmental trends on what will happen. If I am not too lazy tomorrow I will seek out a link for ya on it. I am not saying I believe it (or don't) but the polar shift thoeries are backed up (to a point) by astronomy

So where do you think will be the safest state to move. The looney guy at work said Montana would be best.

You must listen to Art Bell to much!!!

I actually used to know what was teh predicted to be the safest state give possible predictions but I don't remember. If I can get to the book I am thinking of I will look it up for ya tomorrow.

I, for one, think that your friend and his alien theory is on heavy drugs. One of my companero's thinks the same thing. Of course his life revolves around speed, acid, and heavy doses of MDMA (Exstacy for you noobs). Maybe your friend should just lighten up on the hippie drugs.

what happens to the rest of the US then? just the southwest gets wiped out? I am central, what happens to me and phreak since he lives in bfe as well?

sorry, I am not a druggie, thanks for the advice active. WTF ever. I didn't realize extacy was a heavy dose of mdma-(what ever the **** that is) I am glad someone told me which way to trip, now, if someone else would only pay for it___HMMMMMM

You don't know what drugs you're taking? Noob. I suppose that means you don't know the effects of using it, either. YES it is fun, but is it worth brain damage and dying? Doubt it.

OK I will climb deep into the corners of my icky garage and track down a map of predicted changes should there be a polar change. Gads what I will do for you people. I HATE SPIDERS and if I get bit you are all dag food!!!!! :p

tizz said:
OK I will climb deep into the corners of my icky garage and track down a map of predicted changes should there be a polar change. Gads what I will do for you people. I HATE SPIDERS and if I get bit you are all dag food!!!!! :p

What the hell is Gads? and it's dog not dag!

WTF! the 'O' and the 'A' are on opposite sides of the key board (you sure you should be using that thing?)

I can't type and I rarely try. Don't ask me how I did it I still can't type teh DAMMIT I mean the!!

Ya but I can't track down teh software for free. I had it for IE but I scrapped that for firefox. I don't really care, most people know what I mean anyway :p

OK so I found one book with the general predicticions of where the poles will shift to but the one with the more specific predictions as to exactly what will happen in teh US is under a REALLY big box in the garage. I will try to find some of the info in this book and quote it later. The first image is the new lats in the us. The upper is 30 degrees the lower 15. hte second shows what would be predicted to be the new north pole

Back