Strange Reunions

atlantic

Well you probably all know I moved back to Boston from Arizona, and I'm pretty sure that anybody who knows me knows I hated AZ. It wasn't all bad. I lived in a pretty nice community there made up mostly of Mormons whom I got very close with and gained a great respect for their family loyalty and kindness. So I get back home, and my best friend who I haven't seen in years calls me to go out with her. She takes me to this old barn in the woods with what looked like a chop-shop inside of it and then proceeds to tell me she has an offer. This guy she knows (I'll call him Tex) cause he reminded me of the Texas chainsaw massacre dude wants me to move back there and use his Section-8 and mail him back a couple of hundred dollars a month. WTF. First off, I hate welfare, I hate welfare fraud, I hate the heat in AZ and the crime, she knows this. She's the one who wants to move there, and I sold almost everything I owned to get back to Mass. So I will avoid her now like the plague. I can't even imagine why she would think it would be ok to even approach me with something like this. I was shocked and I'm thinking she must be on drugs or some sh t. Has anyone here ever had anything as strange as this happen to them?

WTF? Why would anyone be so stoopid? She sounds like a real gem.. her and Leatherface.. lol..

lol @ leatherface. No lie, this guy had a noose hanging from one of the rafters in the barn too. He had a to do list that he had written on and hung from the ceiling that was just bizarre. I was scared, and excused myself and told her I had to leave and went to the car. She used to be very smart, and would have never associated with someone like that years ago. I was told she had to stop there to give him some paperwork for a car, but I think that was a lie. Either way, that will be the last time I go anywhere with her. So sad.

The worst part is I've never even met this dude. Why me? Why not her? That is just freakin bizarre beyond belief. Now I wonder if he's on her facebook friends list, I'm gonna check it and do some deleting if so, yikes.

It is amazing how much a person can change for the worse in such a short time.

Tell me about it. She probably is on drugs now. My ex-best friend changed dramatically overnight and sure enough, it was because of drugs.. That's why she's my ex-best friend now.

Good idea about staying away from her and her weirdo associations.

lol @ leatherface. No lie, this guy had a noose hanging from one of the rafters in the barn too. He had a to do list that he had written on and hung from the ceiling that was just bizarre. I was scared, and excused myself and told her I had to leave and went to the car. She used to be very smart, and would have never associated with someone like that years ago. I was told she had to stop there to give him some paperwork for a car, but I think that was a lie. Either way, that will be the last time I go anywhere with her. So sad.

I would try to get the hell outta there asap too! VERY bizarre.

You were right Chi; I heard through the grapevine that it is prescription drugs, snorting Percocets and god knows what else. I have seen so many people turn into complete selfish assholes over abusing prescription drugs. It is very disturbing. I won't take anything stronger than Excedrin having seen so much of it in the past couple of years. What a waste.

You were right Chi; I heard through the grapevine that it is prescription drugs, snorting Percocets and god knows what else. I have seen so many people turn into complete selfish assholes over abusing prescription drugs. It is very disturbing. I won't take anything stronger than Excedrin having seen so much of it in the past couple of years. What a waste.

Had to be. That would explain why them offering such a bizarre deal to you would sound sane and like a good idea to them. They are obviously desperate for drug money.

Back