Summer Blues

linkinpark-1

I'm greeny meany
I miss summer!!!! School is getting SO boring. The thing about spring break that I don't like is that they dangle summer over our heads then take it away. So evil!! I just can't wait till the end of may because 2 weeks before school is out is always the best.

Because we had 2 snowdays we have to go till June 10th!!! It's SOO stupid my school is SO retarted.

When do you get out of school?

I hear you.. I am so ready to get out of school. We only had Friday and today off for Spring Break. 4 Days, including the weekend, for break is retarded.. I have heard some schools that have gotten 1-2 weeks off!!

Because of Snow Days.. I get out June 6th.

SingBlueSilver said:
I hear you.. I am so ready to get out of school. We only had Friday and today off for Spring Break. 4 Days, including the weekend, for break is retarded.. I have heard some schools that have gotten 1-2 weeks off!!

Because of Snow Days.. I get out June 6th.

june 6? thats pretty early when did you start?

SingBlueSilver said:
I'd say about.. August 22nd..

Early you say?.. first time we have gotten out in June.. We usually get out sometime during the last week of May.

hmm yeah, its just because my school is on a bit of a different schedual....september 3 - june 24

Screw school. Worthless waste of my time....bah. Summer, come to Indiana already. Gaaahhhh I want out of this prison!

Back