• write sumthing else instead of birthdays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • stop writing!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bam_bam_darkslide

*Chester's POV*
I was sitting on a curb outside of a restaurant, wondering why Joe had not invited me to the party the rest of the band was going to have. I was like, 'What did I do? I mean, I had never done anything wrong, did I?' I placed my chin on my palm, just watching the cars whizz by. Mike told me about the party and I asked him why I wasn't invited. He just said that I wasn't meant to know about it...but why did he tell me in the first place??? Right now I am confused. Don't know what is going to happen.
Today is March 20...
*General POV*
Joe smiled as he put up the streamers on the wall, "I can't wait, man, I just can't wait."
Phoenix shot Joe a smile, "Yeah...too bad Chester doesn't know about it, huh?"
That's when Mike began to whistle, "Hah, hah, I know...eh? Ch-Chester doesn't know....yeah."
"What's wrong?" asked Rob.
"Nevermind..."
"Did you tell Chester about the party?!" demanded Brad.
"N-no...."
The four guys eyed Mike to find the liar inside of him. Unfortunatly, they found it, "Ok, I did...but, he doesn't know a lot about it...I made him go to a restaurant to chill off. So, everything is chilled."
"Good." Joe grinned.
*Chester's POV*
I hear my cellphone ring and I picked it up. It was from Brad's cellphone
"Yo, what's up? How's the party?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.
"We haven't started yet. Come over to the hotel."
"Whatever." I stood up, brushed off the dirt on my pants and walked towards the hotel. I wonder why they need me in their party. I took the elavator and called Brad.
"Hello?"
"Where do you want me to go?"
"In your room."
Oh, great, they just called me to go to my room while they have their party. You know, it's real nice when you know about a party and you're not invited when you are a party lover. I went to my room and took out my keys. I opened the door. It was quiet and all of a sudden, I heard the song I wrote in the washroom called The Morning After.
"Um, yeah, since when did I turn off the light?" I asked myself.
Then, the song switched into Happy Birthday...the Joe Hahn remix... :D ...I was wondering whos birthday it was when my train of thought got cut off. The lights went on and the rest of the guys popped up screaming, "Happy Birthday Chaz!!!"
I scratched my head in confusion. My birthday??? OH YEAH!!!
"Um...thanx? Oh...my birthday is today! oops. so this is the party, huh?"
Dave smiled, "Yes it is. We knew you were going to forget your own birthday, so we did a surprise party to get you back to your senses!"
I gave a chuckle and a while later, we were having the time of our lives...
*Mike's POV*
HOW COME I DIDN'T GET A SURPRISE PARTY? I HAVE SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS!!! :confused:

Back