Take a walk in the Rain

I love dark,windy and rainy days, and I love walking in the rain^_^
I dont like walking in the rain when its raining really hard though..

I guess I'm the only one who HATES the rain then lol. Grr it's so horrible. It has to rain here almost everyday, in every season. The hot weather wouldn't last a week before it'll rain. The worst thing is that it teams with with the wind and it just makes things so horrible lol. Don't get me wrong, I bet rain is really nice. But just... it's always rainy and windy here and it annoys me. And the acidness of the rain because I live in the city is crap... it makes your things smell if you're wet from the rain >.< Soo uhh yeah lol. And it just makes everything all dreary and dull here which kinda sucks.

i really love the rain. Its very relaxing and makes all my problems go away..you're so at peace.and in a way, its romantic.....i wish it would rain everyday...lol....but not here in New Mexico....

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I guess I'm the only one who HATES the rain then lol. Grr it's so horrible. It has to rain here almost everyday, in every season. The hot weather wouldn't last a week before it'll rain. The worst thing is that it teams with with the wind and it just makes things so horrible lol. Don't get me wrong, I bet rain is really nice. But just... it's always rainy and windy here and it annoys me. And the acidness of the rain because I live in the city is crap... it makes your things smell if you're wet from the rain >.< Soo uhh yeah lol. And it just makes everything all dreary and dull here which kinda sucks.

this is just proof that we want what we cant have and what we already have, we dont want.

Back