Teachers and Students. Battle it out here.

builder said:
Tizz and myself are teachers in different areas. She is early childhood, and I'm in adult ed.

My beef is that education is supposedly advancing with time.

I beg to differ. I do not believe that our current 'soft-glove' education curriculum is preparing students for the rough-and-tumble real world.

I say that teaching a student respect will not happen when we pander to the politically correct isms floating around today. I'm not talking corporal punishment, I'm saying that kids should get roared at, if and when they deserve it.

What say you?

What do I say? You're not as stupid as I thought.

Education is NOT advancing with the times, if anything it's getting more and more inneffective.

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
What do I say? You're not as stupid as I thought.

Education is NOT advancing with the times, if anything it's getting more and more inneffective.

It's one thing to make a statement, care to back it up with anything????

I do recall making a post about this subject in what pisses you off. You know, the one that you decieded to take the piss out of because you're a stupid bitch who mouths everyone off all the time?

Ya ook that's great. Not only do you not possess the ability to cut and paste in order back yourself up, but you can't even come up with clever insult. Geesh!

Cut and paste? I WROTE THAT OUT MYSELF YOU STUPID BITCH. I DIDN'T CUT AND PASTE THAT ****. Yea sure I included some hyperlinks to different sites, but the rest of it is original. Try pulling your head out of your ass for once in your life.

And no that wasn't a clever insult, nor was it intended to be. It was just simple and too the point.

You numbnut!! I meant cut and paste your answer from there to here to back up your statement. If youare too damn lazy to do that then just sit back and STFU

Then why did you open your trap to begin with. Now all that is left is a simple statement that you refuse to back up. Geesh!

Komrade Vostok Hazard said:
I do recall making a post about this subject in what pisses you off. You know, the one that you decieded to take the piss out of because you're a stupid bitch who mouths everyone off all the time?

All tizz did what ask you to elaborate on your previous response mother ****er, is it that hard to just give an honest answer without trying to get something started that your not willing to finish

I know what the stupid **** stain asked. I already posted an opinion on the subject right Here ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND OR SOMETHING!?

DO I NEED TO POST THE DAMN THING TWICE? See that? I already Elaborated on my statement BEFORE I EVEN MADE THE DAMN THING.

Face it! You made a dumb move and decided to say something stupid with nothing to back it up. Now take it like a man!

Will You Get It Through Your Thick ****ing Head That I Already Did Make A Point On It. Now Pull Your ****ing Head Out Of Your Ass And Stop Being Such A Stupid ****ing ****rag.

SlIgHtLyOpInIoNaTeD said:
Anybody know why this bitch is still whining about this?????

I think we got your point we just think you handled it like a bitch!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

wow, **** gets said allot when we talk about schools :eek:

anyway, tizz, i know I'm a little **** and all of what you said, but i help out around the house, do all my chores, watch my little sister, and last summer even bought the groceries sometimes, but even though i do things that are required of me doesn't mean i respect her, if she tells me to do something i usually do it, but it mostly depends on if its important or not, and no, the DI wont make me cry

Komrade YOU are an idiot. I know EXACTLY what I am doing here (I am the forum whore you dolt) and there isn't a sole on here that could possibly hurt my feeling (oh boo hoo) PUUULEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!! This is the internet. If my feeling COULD be hurt do you honestly think I would hang around here? There is nothing you could possibly say that isn't wither just plain idiotic, or something I don't allready know about myself and how I look here. I invite you to try, really! I could use the entertainment

Back