Teh Journalness pt. II

Hey Vashypoo.
I miss you.
Alot.
You IMed me on msn but I couldn't talk.
I was really busy.
And I would get back on msn but I'm about to leave.
I miss talking to you. <33

So how have you've been?

<33Jas

Riss:
I'm doing alright thanks. You?

Jasmin:
Awww.. I thought it didn't go through... But I didn't want to send it again, thinking, Iuno, you might like, hated me for bugging you.
I miss you too my love.. A lot.
I've been alright for the most part. Other than missing you, lol.

*hug* Talk soon?
Love yous

Haha.
I would never hate you.
No matter what.
I'll try to get on more than usual but i can't promise. T_T
I've been so busy..It just really really sucks.

<3Jas

Sayoko said:
Haha.
I would never hate you.
No matter what.
I'll try to get on more than usual but i can't promise. T_T
I've been so busy..It just really really sucks.

<3Jas

It's alright love. You don't have to promise anything... As long as I know you're still alive, lol.
<3

Yay, we still have a Jasmin. XD
Alright, like I said, as long as you're okay, I won't worry too much. ^_^
Enjoy your meal in that case. *smile*
Loveth j00

Everything's so blurry
And everyone's so fake
And everybody's so empty
And everything is so messed up
Pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl​

You could be my someone
You could be my scene
You know that I'll protect you
From all of the obscene

I wonder what your doing
Imagine where you are
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far

Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
When ya shoved it in my face
This pain you gave to me​

Can you take it all away
Can you take it all away
When ya shoved it in my face

Everyone is changing
There's no one left that's real
To make up your ending
And let me know just how you feel
'Cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
You could be my sea
You know that i will save you
From all of the unclean
I wonder what you're doing
I wonder where you are
There's oceans in between us
But that's not very far​

[Chorus]

Nobody told me what you thought
Nobody told me what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Told you where to runaway
Nobody told you where to hide
Nobody told you what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Showed you where to runaway

[Chorus]

This pain you gave to me

You take it all
You take it all away...
This pain you gave to me
You take it all away
This pain you gave to me
Take it all away
This pain you gave​

So...
REVIVAL!

Anyway, I just thought that if I'm gonna lurk here, I should try to start posting again.. haha
What a better way to start than to give some details of my life to this point. Just some updates that most of you probably don't know yet.

At the top of the list (as much as I don't like it):
I started smoking
I'm about 23-24 days away from graduating (or not... We'll have to see how psychology goes)
Still unemployed ><
I've really gotten into J-music (Japanese music) a lot more than I was before
My new (ish) computer can't run WoW... T^T
I've been drinking a little more
I'm trying to get enough money to move out of my parents hell hole of a house
I'm rarely at home anymore, except at night
I've been reading more
I've (for whatever reason) been moving away from Graphic Design (I know huh? Gasp)
I have amazing friends, as few in numbers as they are (Raven, Tommy, & probably 2 or 3 others)
I've been trying to get in contact with ones I fell out with (and succeeding thus far)
I'm no longer going into the Marines
I'm really ****ing upset that I'm probably gonna have to miss the J-Rock Revolution concert in L.A. on Memorial Day weekend
I've lost weight
I got my ear pierced twice (lobe, which is currently at 14g; and cartilage, which will soon be at 16g)
I'm going to be getting my tongue & lip pierced soon
And lastly, and certainly most important, I've meet the most amazing person (at the Dir en grey concert in Feb.) and we are now going out.

If there's anything else you guys would like to know about my life at this point, feel free to ask. Like I said, I'm going to try to start posting more.
<3
Josh

For those who want to know, my Myspace is: www.myspace.com/step_up_ghetto_blaster
If you must add me, send me a message & for god sakes, talk to me. If you don't, you will be deleted.
<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you using your journal!!!!

Ehhh, smoking.. Not healthy.. But we all make our own decsions I suppose..
I would be syked if I were you.. GRADUATION!!!!
Don't worry you will find work
Drinking.. Thats not too good either.. but I guess that goes along with what I said about smoking..
Friends are important, and I don't have many either.. But the quote "There are powers in numbers" isn't always true, I suppose.. Because my like 3 friends are all I need.
Dunno if that is a good or bad thing that you lost weight.. But I will assume good, so thats good.
You out number me in ear piercings, now, for I have none, lol.
Its wonderful to hear that you found someone that you care for :D

Talk to you later, love.
Hailey

(If you could tell, lol, I kinda just went down on your list and commened on almost everything, lol)

Josh my sweet buddy!!! You rock and I'm super happy things are going great for you! I'm thrilled to read all those new incredible things that happened in your life (apart from the smoking thing but like Hail said it's a matter of personal decisions huh? lol) Sorry I didn't see this earlier just, like I've said before I'm not a journal section fan! lol But you my Joshy...gee, for you I made an exception! I'm thrilled you started to post again cause your posts are always substantial and I just lov'em and of course I feel the need to congratulate you on finding such a wondeful girl to love you and care for you cause you f****ing deserve it! (pardon my language, I got too passionate, you know me...^_^) Anyway! Best of luck with everything you wanna do and I hope you are always as happy as you are today! Mmmuuuaaaahhh and lots of hugs my loving dear friend!

Jojo xxxxx

FOUR FUKKIN' TWENTY BITCHES

So, today went from amazing to lame as hell...
I started off the day celebrating the wonderfullness of this holiday the right way. Smoked a bowl with Jake, Vince, & Steve.
Went to school, went pretty well. <3
After school, I went to Shaun's with Tommy, & Shaun fell asleep so me & Tommy went to the Mall to try & find people to hang out with. That failed. I came home & Drew came over on his lunch break & told me that Charlie pretty much hates me for no reason at all, so I'm probably not gonna be going to LA with them for the Star Wars convention. But, that means that Memorial day weekend is probably going to be open, so I'll probably end up going to the J-Rock Revolution. <33
Then I called Celi-chan, and her friend Elyse was there (the one who implanted the idea of going out with Cecilia in my head), and apparently she's going through some **** with people & is really upset & pissed, but I didn't know that, so I was talking like I thought she was kidding... Apparently I pissed her off & she told me waht was going on & I felt really bad... ><
And that was my day... ._.
It ended in suck.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day Joshy... :( *hugs* But people go through **** days, there's always tomorrow following honey and tomorrow will be better. Hope you DO go to J-Rock Revolution and have some wonderful time! Mmmuuuaaaahh! Take care love... <3

Yeah, I love it too. XD

Anyway, here's some information on the J Rock Revolution that I'm going to now.

MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC:
FRESH, PURE JAPANESE ROCK TALENT STORMS THE U.S.

Jrock Revolution
Yoshiki and 4 Fini Surge Forward with Multi-Artist
Festival, May 25-26

SANTA MONICA, CA – Created by Japanese rock superstar Yoshiki of X JAPAN, Jrock Revolution, the first multi-artist music festival in North America to exclusively showcase Japanese rock music (jrock for short) straight from Japan, launches May 25 at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles.

Boasting a variety of artists, some of which have already performed and released albums in Europe, the U.S., and Japan, Jrock Revolution answers the wishes of curious music lovers and tens of thousands of jrock fans alike. The festival is scheduled to run May 25-26 and will feature alice nine., Vidoll, DuelJewel, Kagrra, Miyavi, DéspairsRay, Merry, girugamesh,and MUCC.

Jrock Revolution spawned as the brainchild of Yoshiki. With his ear for talent and intent to please audiences, Yoshiki senses the desires of jrock fans—and the desire for new music by all music fans. As the mentor and producer of globally successful jrock bands such as Dir en grey, Yoshiki is also responsible for introducing this pool of Japanese rock talent to an ever-growing Stateside audience.

Jrock Revolution will be managed by event production company 4 Fini, Inc., which produces the popular Vans Warped and Rockstar Taste of Chaos festival tours. When asked about Jrock Revolution, 4 Fini director Kevin Lyman replies:

"It's exciting to have 4 Fini involved with Jrock Revolution. We have always tried to involve the company in cutting-edge projects and this is one of them. With our past involvement working with Dir en grey, we look forward to another successful event."

Once an underground commodity, jrock is now a very real musical alternative for audiences everywhere. Thanks to the accessibility provided by the Internet, it has never been more popular than it is now. Flaunting pure musicality, immaculate artistry, and a remarkable rapport with listeners, Japanese rock artists have sparked international interest as they tour other countries, music festivals, and culture conventions outside of Japan.

Jrock Revolution simultaneously reflects jrock's increased popularity overseas, fulfills the dreams of existing fans, and creates a stylistically diverse entry point for alternative concertgoers by presenting a smorgasbord of the scene's hottest names in one place.

While this event may be the first of its kind, it certainly will not be the last one seen in the U.S.

Tickets for Jrock Revolution will go on sale April 21 at 10 A.M. through TicketMaster/Music Today. Information and updates will be available at www.jrockrevolution.com, the festival's official Web site.
For even more information, check out Yoshiki's MySpace Blog.
Jrock Revolution Festival Ticket Info.
On Sale: Saturday April 21st at 10am PST
Ticket Vendor: Ticketmaster
Price: $35 per day, $60 for two day pass to both nights

Line Up*
Night 1: alice nine., Kagrra, Miyavi, DuelJewel, Vidoll
Night 2: MUCC, girugamesh, Merry, Déspairs Ray
Doors will open at 7:00pm for both nights.
More information will be available at www.Jrockrevolution.com, www.livenation.com or www.ticketmaster.com.

*Line Up subject to change

WHat sup Josh?

Smoking? Eh, not near as bad for you as drinking. Drinking? Can't even try and tell you not to as I'm 4 years younger and can gurantee you my liver'll be shot way before yours will.

More into J-rock? I didn't even know that was possible.

Well, I'm not around all that much so I'll prolly hit you up on the space.

Back