Terrorist attack on London

I don't think any buildings were destroyed, but all the underground train services have been stopped as there were three explosions on different trains. A double decker bus was destroyed as well and a lot of people have been killed.

I heard about this earlier... how can people be so sick as to do this?

All those who are awaiting news from relatives *hugs*, hope they're okay

No buildings have been hit, so far attacks have only been on public transportation, there have been 4 already.
Damn, people must be sick in the mind to do **** like this. damn Osama.

^ As I said in the other thread, I think it's all relative. I don't wish to say that 9/11 was worse because people died today. I don't see how we can say that today was less significant, when innocent people died and lives were changed forever. Besides, Britain is a far smaller country than America, and the whole country is practically on red alert now.

it is definitly good that this didnt became 9/11-sized though. I agree that they are both as bad, but 9/11 is worse, because lives were changed in both, but more were changed in 9/11.

Hybrid Soldier said:
it is definitly good that this didnt became 9/11-sized though. I agree that they are both as bad, but 9/11 is worse, because lives were changed in both, but more were changed in 9/11.

yea that's what I meant, I didn't mean that this wasn't bad, but 9/11 was defiantly worse. thousands of people died, not tens.

I see your point, but it's just my personal opinion that you can't compare them. I don't think we can decide the severity of this simply on the numbers of people affected. It isn't any less significant, put it that way, just because less people were involved.

Back