Thank god they died!

sovikolp said:
i wish phreakwar would die. It's pretty elegant for him to ban me immediately.

considering I haven't broken any rules yet.

... ****ing moderators... they're all the same everywhere.

good thing I'm an admin!
Your not banned (yet), you are merely being given a probationary start.

oh wait, i get it now.

hosting space small?

i'll slow down, if that's the case.

i understand it. Mine almost ran out this month. scary moment, since it was $3 a gb.

and others are?

hey, i'm just going by the posts I'm reading.

I still don't get what you're bitching about contributing.

you want me to get some research topic up here? i'll do that for you if it makes your day.

why don't you drop the ****ing name calling there, huh? because you're moderator, you're breaking your own ****ing rules?

sovikolp said:
and others are?

you want me to get some research topic up here? i'll do that for you if it makes your day.

why don't you drop the ****ing name calling there, huh? because you're moderator, you're breaking your own ****ing rules?

Hi sovi. You need to get your head around a few things. Firstly, name calling is par for this course. Get used to it, or get the **** outta here.

Second, phreakwars is not your usual mod. He's quite the comedian, and very fair in the idiot boxing of noobs. I've been there, and he just put himself there for some ****ing reason that only he could tell you.

Welcome to hell on Earth. Oh, hang on, that's my place. Welcome to GF.

Enjoy your time here, or **** right orff. :D

My 9th grade homeroom teacher. Told me on a Friday he was going to mail out a poor conduct notice to my parents. Dropped dead while mowing his yard the next day.

sovikolp said:
and others are?

You quivering afterbirth from a Bohemian butt-****!

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, then get the hell out.

sovikolp said:
i wish phreakwar would die. It's pretty elegant for him to ban me immediately.

considering I haven't broken any rules yet.

... ****ing moderators... they're all the same everywhere.

good thing I'm an admin!
I have an idea. If you dont like how GF works, go **** yourself back to your site and worry about your own ****. What a schmuck. How gay do you have to be to actually come back to the site you got booted from just to state that you're an admin of another site. You are the meaning of expendable. Phreak just happened to catch on before the rest of us. How did he break any rules?

LOL. What a contradiction I am.

Everything you said about me is true and unfortunately I think you know that.

Yeh, Hell, Bitch, blah blah blah bullshit is all I can seem to muster. I put myself thought this hell, sooner or later.

This site has shown me the errors of my ways and that I am a ****ing joke. You come here to get away from my little pathetic life.

Well, I thought I was in here to talk about things, but I still haven't learned my lesson. I wonder if I'll ever get out of "yellow".

Boy the Idiot Box sucks.

sovikolp said:
lol what a contradicting bunch.
How did we contradict ourselves? Fill us in dickhugger.

sovikolp said:
Everything you said about me, applies you and if you even have half of a brain, you would know that.
No, everything we said about you is true. If you don't like it, get the **** out.

sovikolp said:
yeh, hell, bitch, blah blah blah bullshit to all you losers too. See you in hell, some of you sooner.
Oh that sooo hurt. Careful, you might make us get misty eyed.

sovikolp said:
This site is a ****ing joke.

Simple solution. Get lost. Your opinions are asinine in nature and your debating skills lame. I am surprised you even know how to use a computer.

sovikolp said:
You come here and complaint about your little pathetic lives.

No you ****ing invertebrate. That is not the sole purpose. We post about more than just our lives. We debate about what is going on in this world as well, and knock on sorry punk ass douche beetles like you.

sovikolp said:
well, good luck with that. I thought I was in here to talk about things, not belittled by some ignorant high school graduates.

No, you're just here to be our bitch. If you don't like it, either **** some brain cells somewhere or take your leave back to your anal spawn of a site.

I thought this guy left??? Why is he still posting if this site is so horrible? Come on guy, get a life or go back to "your site" if such a place exists. :D

Johannes Bjeilke Peterson.

Pioneer of the ball and chain clear-felling technique. Premier of Queensland for time eternal, or so it seemed. Interesting analogy between the two.

And to think, sovikolp is a SITE ADMIN himself.

Well ****, why did we idiot box him ??

I bet he could tell us exactally how to run the site and improve our member level even higher, boy are we all dumb. :rolleyes:

Back