Thats all??

Mad4lp

Violence In My Heart
WTF? LP with jayžz released a new album, but it is like a remix... and is that what we all been waiting for 2 years???!!! Im pissed!

Mad4lp said:
WTF? LP with jayžz released a new album, but it is like a remix... and is that what we all been waiting for 2 years???!!! Im pissed!

what have been you waiting for 2 years? Meteora came out in 2003 and they hadn't expected to release a mashup album by that time. So you didn't have to wait 2 years.

It's a Mash-Up album, there's no new stuff there.

FanSince1999 said:
what have been you waiting for 2 years? Meteora came out in 2003 and they hadn't expected to release a mashup album by that time. So you didn't have to wait 2 years.

You totally missed his whole reason for posting this...
I agree with Mad4LP completely though. I don't want to wait until next or maybe the year after that. I want my new album! None of this Jay-z collaberation, but a real album.

you are sooo misunderstood ! I cannot understand why they have to collaborate with someone else - but OK they did it so they must have had a reason for it. Whatever that reason may be, everyone is free to like or dislike the result and as for me this whole Jayz project is unnecessary, to say the least. I don't like it one bit, but I'm awaiting all the more anxious their new work.
But you're not mad AT LP, you're just dissappointed as most of us are

bonni said:
you are sooo misunderstood ! I cannot understand why they have to collaborate with someone else - but OK they did it so they must have had a reason for it. Whatever that reason may be, everyone is free to like or dislike the result and as for me this whole Jayz project is unnecessary, to say the least. I don't like it one bit, but I'm awaiting all the more anxious their new work.
But you're not mad AT LP, you're just dissappointed as most of us are
it wasn't lp's or mike's idea to collab with jay-z. mtv wanted to do something with jay-z before he retired

You guys shouldnt be mad. They have been touring and didnt really have any time to work on a new album in just 1 year. Jay-Z's manager called them up and told them about the mash up so they took it when they had that little time off. What.. do you think that they could make a whole cd in like one month?????? Hell no! Just wait til the end of this year, there will be a new album. So just slow your roll

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
You guys shouldnt be mad. They have been touring and didnt really have any time to work on a new album in just 1 year. Jay-Z's manager called them up and told them about the mash up so they took it when they had that little time off. What.. do you think that they could make a whole cd in like one month?????? Hell no! Just wait til the end of this year, there will be a new album. So just slow your roll
you are absolutely right :thumbsup: i wish i could've said it that way

Wow....first the video thing, now this? Look, LP is a busy band, and new CD's with new songs dont just pop out...they take a long time to make! Besides, right now LP is more involved with helping tsunami relief.

FadedBlue said:
lol,yea, get glad, not mad!(lovin that,lol)

I do want a new album though...I wanna hear new songs:D

hahaha that just came to my head so I said it

Ya I wanna hear new songs too but we has ta wait ^__^ hehehe
HOLY POOP!!! I have 1,500 posts
thats scarey

Back