The Album Has Leaked!

ATLien

LPF Creator
I want to clear up that recent argument. YES, the album has leaked. Yes, I do have it, and NO I will not send it to you.

Bleed it Out is the best song on the album!

The album is completely different from there past stuff, but it is still really good, just different!

** I posted this in the Elite so not all members will know this, it is our secret!

i dont wanna say this in the other threads but,
i dont like the album
im sorry guys, i want to like it, i do. but i just dont
ill go away for a while now :'(

i dont wanna say this in the other threads but,
i dont like the album
im sorry guys, i want to like it, i do. but i just dont
ill go away for a while now :'(

No one is gunna hate you for not liking it.. So you don't have to apologize.. Many people don't like it.. It all comes down to people's personal taste.

i just feel a bit out of place here, seeming that ALOT of people like it
and only a hand full of us dont seem to like it
i dont know...i guess its all in my head :mad:

hahaha
yeah, this is why i post this here, you guys understand
if i post this anywhere else, everyone will tell me that i'm a linkin park hater. ME!!
they'll totally miss read where im coming from or what im saying and it will just all go to the shitters

I have heard it 2!
At first I wasn't satisfied with it but then I heard it 4 the 2nd time I thought it was awesome and like Atlien said it's way complete different from their past stuff but still great!
Some of my faves are Bleed it out,What I've done and Leave out all the rest :D

hahaha
yeah, this is why i post this here, you guys understand
if i post this anywhere else, everyone will tell me that i'm a linkin park hater. ME!!
they'll totally miss read where im coming from or what im saying and it will just all go to the shitters

**** the people that would judge you! If you don't like it that is fine. I was not big on reanimation! At least you are being honest. Most people would blame it on LP that they don't like it. When it comes down to it, you can listen to what ever your little heart desires!

Back