the anorexic thread

lpp

i thought this was a good idea to put up.

since i tend to mess with anorexia sometimes.

Well, I recently started a bodybuilding diet/workout thing because I wanted more muscles to go with my enhanced karate training and my new boxing classes.

As a result I have 8% body fat and a nice ass looking six pac.
As some know and most dont, in order to have a six pac, you need less than 10% body fat. Its possible so if anyone is interested contact me.

i don't eat much anymore.... i used to eat loads but now i eat like one small meal a day... i don't know whats wrong, don't really care to be honest, i survive on my diet, and i'm losing weight :)

SNiPeRViRuS said:
Well, I recently started a bodybuilding diet/workout thing because I wanted more muscles to go with my enhanced karate training and my new boxing classes.

As some know and most dont, in order to have a six pac, you need less than 10% body fat. Its possible so if anyone is interested contact me.

i would like to see that

SNiPeRViRuS said:

Oh! Pick me! I want a six pack! (I could never get one though....) But I still want one!

exercising too much to lose cals...i mean waaaaay more than u eat (in calories)...is that anoerexia (CANNOT SPELL THIS WORD)

lpp said:
the link looks kewl.

but yea i flip out and move my eating down to one carrot and a glassof water

1 carrot and a glass of water? What the ****?! You're not a rabbit *Actually, my rabbits eat more than that o_0*. Eat something dude...
If you want to lose weight, just do some regular exercise and eat more heathly. Not starve yourself o_0.

Heh, I always put on weight in the winter. It sucks. Can't wait till summer =D

Body building sounds like a lot of hard work. You gotta have the stamina and self motivation and discipline I guess =D Which I don't have of corse but eh. I don't think I would want all that muscle anyway. But I love 6 pacs on guys :) They're really hott lol.

Nah, body building is fun. YOu should try it. Its worked for me. And you dont know what type of great impact a six pack has during the summer. You gotta love it.

And Becky, seriously, a carrot? Cmon its not that bad.

Back