The Argument Thread

Peterdea

Terrorhawk
This is where you argye or debate about a topic with someone else or a group of people.
if an argument is taking up a different topic that is completely off topic in that thread, continue the argument or debate in here.
In the meantime, we will debate/argue about random things that people bring up :D

But theres too much the Bible can't explain.
The only religion i can think of that could be true isnt even a religion. it sounds like one...
Science.
not scientology. science.
if anything, it can find the truth about the earth and life ect ect.

Bairdy said:
maybe they could find another method of marrying or somthin
that's like asking you to find another way to get married (i'm assuming you're heterosexual, from what you've said so far). homosexual people are just that: people. if any two people (same sex or opposite) love each other enough to devote themselves completely, let them.

Bairdy said:
and i sorta believe in God because he provides an explanation to how earth was created and blah blah.
so does the big bang.

^Agreeing with you^

It's kinda offensive when people say, "Omg, you're sooo gay!!" I mean, the word "gay" means happy or homosexual, and neither one of them should be used as an insult... That's just an insult to people who are "gay". And it irks me how people think being gay is gross... and how people only think about the sexual part of this thing. What? heterosexual sex is more gross than when two people of same sex is in bed... >_>

And so they can't have children, so what? it's not ilke the population of the world will suddenly just turn all homosexual and the natural increase will just stop. And homosexual couples could adopt children who's lost their parents in car accidents or kicked out of the house.

And lots of people think that homosexuality is some 20th century thing and it's because the young people of these days are crazy. Pfft, didn't you know that Tchaikovsky was also gay? And so was Schubert? There's probably lots more gay people in the past but never understood it, cuz they were taught "A man must marry a woman"

Being gay isn't like you're hurting anyone, it's just what gender you choose to be with for the rest of YOUR life, and not anyone else's

LP~Shinoda~FM said:
^Agreeing with you^

It's kinda offensive when people say, "Omg, you're sooo gay!!" I mean, the word "gay" means happy or homosexual, and neither one of them should be used as an insult... That's just an insult to people who are "gay". And it irks me how people think being gay is gross... and how people only think about the sexual part of this thing. What? heterosexual sex is more gross than when two people of same sex is in bed... >_>

And so they can't have children, so what? it's not ilke the population of the world will suddenly just turn all homosexual and the natural increase will just stop. And homosexual couples could adopt children who's lost their parents in car accidents or kicked out of the house.

And lots of people think that homosexuality is some 20th century thing and it's because the young people of these days are crazy. Pfft, didn't you know that Tchaikovsky was also gay? And so was Schubert? There's probably lots more gay people in the past but never understood it, cuz they were taught "A man must marry a woman"

Being gay isn't like you're hurting anyone, it's just what gender you choose to be with for the rest of YOUR life, and not anyone else's
i agree with all of that for the most part, but i'd like to point out that you said "it's just what gender you choose to be with". however, homosexuality is not really a choice. it's the way the person is born. just like i was born attracted to the opposite sex, a homosexual man/woman is born attracted to the same sex.

just wanted to point that out.

i like gay people...(that sounds wierd)
I have nothing against them at ALL!
But i do think that marriage is a little off target and i dont think they need to marry, but then again, i dont believ in marriage period, no one needs to marry, common law sya if you live together long enough you are considered married, maybe thats just here, I dont know?
Any way, i guess if they really want to then Yay for them...

I am totally for Gay Marriages. I don't see why this country should let God dictate whether or not two souls may live together in holy matrimony [ maybe because it's holy? lol ] I don't see the harm it will cause society. Nobody can argue that they'll raise Gay children [ They cannot have children ] It is unjust that Gay couples have such a hard time adopting children. Again, they aren't 100% guarunteed to have Gay children. Because honestly, not all straight couples have straight children [ duhhhh ]

So I say let them marry. Love is love, no matter if it's between two men, two women, or a man and a woman. Love is love.

That's my $0.02

Back