The bible... you know the real one... the original... bible...

Phantom said:
Ew. Not sure what is more pathetic: A guy who pursues women online or the guy who needs help from his hag in order to get one.

CMF is the type of gal who laces the drinks of other bar flies with GHB and then introduces them to an eagerly awaiting CTRL.

And look... not 5 minutes after I post you have already responded. It doesn't matter what time of day or night anyone posts here... they can always count on the fact that you will respond right away.

I mean.. the rest of us log on every once in a while and post something... but you.. you are always sitting right there at your computer... on pins and needles waiting for a sign of ****ing life.

Seriously.. do you do ANYTHING other than sitting in front of a computer waiting for someone to post something so you don't feel so ****ing alone?

Jesus ****ing Christ... get a life.

Dude, I had just logged on and there were only a few posts with new replies so I clicked on this one since it hadn't been active in a while. :p

Phantom said:
Dude, I had just logged on and there were only a few posts with new replies so I clicked on this one since it hadn't been active in a while. :p

I think it's time you played your ace, Phanny.

That tubgirl photoshop, I mean. :cool:

CMF the truth is, NazzNegg is damnd to a hell, created by himself, and made up of a mattress on the floor, the monochrome computer terminal, and a soggy dildo..... He has to engage in nothing except ass-sex with real human beings and he is never allowed to see their faces, much like the main character in “The story of O” he has reduced himself to a mere object… no longer even wishing to escape, just existing to serve and pleasure upon command.

It looks like my signature was deleted once again by a crafty mod. So, here is CMF in all her glory...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you here who claim to be Xtians, actually know anything about the bible, it's history, and what it means?!?!

I hear alot on this site about debate, and in regard to religion (the most debatable topic EVER), you don't so much as hear a sqeak!

Not even from the Atheists! Agnostic, I can understand... They are classic fence dwellers, the Xtians and atheist should be having a fued! Not the hate kind, but a little debate might be nice...

I bet half of the people here who call themselves Xtians can't even tell you who wrote the four books of the bible....:mad:

fullauto said:
I bet half of the people here who call themselves Xtians can't even tell you who wrote the four books of the bible....:mad:

Four books of the Bible? FOUR? Is this a conspiracy theory, a mistake, or are you really this misguided? :p

Phantom said:
Four books of the Bible? FOUR? Is this a conspiracy theory, a mistake, or are you really this misguided? :p

The four Original... Not the comic book that people read today...

I read the original Word of God translated into english by his martyr William Tyndale in 1527. The one all the english biles are based on (including the KJV). You can find it online (free) here: http://www.godstruthtous.com along with comparisons to many of the modern per-versions of the Word.

Termi0n said:
I read the original Word of God translated into english by his martyr William Tyndale in 1527. The one all the english biles are based on (including the KJV). You can find it online (free) here: http://www.godstruthtous.com along with comparisons to many of the modern per-versions of the Word.
I prefer referencing the oldest known version of Christianity, Catholicism. The vaticans interpretation can be found here: http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/_INDEX.HTM

Ctrl said:
Which is probably a word I don't know and do not have the characters on my keyboard to write in a language most of us wouldn't understand.

So... we have the folks who follow "the bible as the direct word of God", most of whom have never read the "original" hebrew, aramaic, sanscrit, or Greek texts.

Then we have the folks that claim to have read the "original" hebrew and Greek, but haven't bothered to look at the PUBLISHED dead sea scrolls or their photographs.

Then we have the ones that pick and choose what they believe. I will just ignore them for now. It takes too much time to deal with them.

So... what bible do YOU subscribe to.

i dont subscribe to any. living by a book that someone else has sat back and jotted down how we should all live our lives doesnt appeal to me. no idea why not.

lumier said:
i dont subscribe to any. living by a book that someone else has sat back and jotted down how we should all live our lives doesnt appeal to me. no idea why not.

Probably because you like taking it up the ass. Most religions frown on that.

fullauto said:
I hear alot on this site about debate, and in regard to religion (the most debatable topic EVER), you don't so much as hear a sqeak!

Not even from the Atheists! Agnostic, I can understand... They are classic fence dwellers, the Xtians and atheist should be having a fued! Not the hate kind, but a little debate might be nice...

we do 'debate' religion alot, we just usually run it off the tracks and bitch about muslims.

but i think some good examples of historic nutty mother ****ers and religion would be a fun thing to look into, like, was it the people or the religion that did the most work in such and so a tragedy/great acompleshment

Heinrich Himmler is a good starting point, maybe the grand ayatollah khomeini next? that could start a few 'fueds' and we can work the basic 'does god exist' argument in there.

Back