The Bisexual/Lesbian Trend

snafu said:
Would you be considered bi if you like stuck your dick in a hole in the wall and had no idea who was on the other side? Not that I would do such a brazen thing. Just went through my mind.

Any man that frequents a glory hole is, by default, a ****ing faggot.

This just reminds me of the joke about the guy who's in the army and everyday they take turns sticking their dicks into a hole in a barrel and they get a blow job. He thought it was great until it was his turn in the barrel.

Jhony5 said:
Nothing personal man. We all know I'm an asshole.

You know I'm just ****ing with you. Say whatever ya want about me, I don't give a ****. Just leave my kid out of it and we're straight.

Hey....I wrote a ****ing song for you man. How can anything be more endearing, despite the content.

Your kid is a ****ing hot. I ****ed your kid last night, it was awesome.
Tell your kid not to be so tense next time, I'll make sure to go easier.

wolvesslasher said:

Ya see, that just didn't have the sting I thought it would. The internet is too sterile. I guess there is nothing I could take personally here.

wolvesslasher said:

I didn

Outlaw2747 said:
I have been noticing this alot. Especially the bisexual trend (moreso in teenage/young adult females than any other group). Is there a rational explanation for this occuring or is it simply attention whorism?

Totally for attention, people think if they are 'Bi' they suddenly become mysterious and different. What a load of ****.

Outlaw2747 said:
I have been noticing this alot. Especially the bisexual trend (moreso in teenage/young adult females than any other group). Is there a rational explanation for this occuring or is it simply attention whorism?

Attention whoring, plus more. 11% of the population is homosexual. Everywhere. Every culture, every time period. Sometimes its extremely well-hidden. Other times its out in the open.

Back