The Dark Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
and call it constipation, cause it took so long xD

haha, well i cant honestly wait, hopefully wont hafta wait too long like LPs last album, take ur time to make it a masterpiece!

Hazi[LP]Tonz;536814 said:
and call it constipation, cause it took some long xD

haha, well i cant honestly wait, hopefully wont hafta wait too long like LPs last album, take ur time to make it a masterpiece!

I am, that's part of the reason why it's not out yet... I only mix when inspiration hits me.

hope i wasn't putting any pressure on ya, or cause too many people getting on ya about it...

i was just curious as to how it's coming along!

It's cool. Some of the things I've wanted to do though, I can't seem to do.... and I'm trying to not fall into the whole every mix sounds the same, thing...

like, I like to keep things orchestral, lots of strings and stuff, but with electronic flair. and that would be a boring ass mixtape after the 4th song... lol

i enjoy those type of tracks, but hey, take ur time, its not like uve got millions of dollars riding on this lol

Album name is changed to 'the dark side' because i'm a bad mo fo like that.

So i should probably make a new thread......

And since I really don't want to mix Bleed it Out or What I've Done, does anyone have any songs they'd like to have remixed?

go nuts, i dont think that there are any particular preferences, so as long as the ones you do are the usual high class stuff we get from you

"The Dark is generous, and it is patient.
It is the dark that seeds cruelty into justice, that drips contempt into compassion, that poisons love with grains of doubt.
The dark can be patient, because even the slightest drop of rain will cause those seeds to sprout. The rain will come and the seeds will sprout, for the dark is the soil in which they grow, and it is the clouds above them, and it waits behind the star that gives them light.
The dark's patience is infinite.
Eventually, even stars burn out."

LET'S NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE AND DISAPPEAR INTO THE DARKNESS!!!

I'm still trans-fixed on what I have heard so far...I'm yearning for more! haha.

I have faith in Ref even though I haven't talked to him in ages...he always seemed to do what he said...

wtf happend to bloodfrost?

i liked the old title better tbh...

ahhh well i cant wait...whenever it comes out

like i said, he shoulda called it "constipation"...cause it takes awhile to come out x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back