The FOC-Fans Of Chester

dany

since we have a COB-Church Of Bourdon and a COS-Church Of Shinoda we should also have a COC....
so for all the ones that like Chester amd would like to express their opinion about him or the way he sings feel free to do it here
here are some pix with Chester *drolls* ;)

Attachments

• bscap057_3.jpg
    bscap057_3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 299
  • chester 101_2.jpg
    chester 101_2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 274
  • AMA2004_51.jpg
    AMA2004_51.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 295
  • chester 100_2.jpg
    chester 100_2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 269
  • chester 47-beautiful.jpg
    chester 47-beautiful.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 336
sorry...i didn't mean that
but what do u mean?i'm not allowed to do a COC or what?
2 more pix with Chester *drolls*

Attachments

• @ the grammies-1.jpg
    @ the grammies-1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 268
  • chester 108.jpg
    chester 108.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 306
Theres nothing wrong, its just, come up with an original name at least. I think we need a clubs forum just for the churches.

FoC then. Fans of Chester. oh crap, I just pronouced it. lol. Perfect!
Hey, I'm in if it's a club! :)

Hey, calm down Dany.
What do you mean, he need's to watch his language, he said, "I fixed it, regular emmbers cant change thread titles."
What language? He never said anything wrong. Also, you are the one who is potentially starting a fight, not him. If you have soemthing to say, PM him or me, do not make a big deal out of it on the forums.

i'm very calm
maybe i should go and never come back.....it's like evrything i do on this forum is not accepted by anyone
well,that's life......there were 2 churches madee cob and cos and hybrid -u never said when cos was created that it was a lack of originality to name it that way instead u changed my thread's name
it doen't matter but i would like ppl to tell if they have smth against me and NO,I'M NOT STARTING A FIGHT,i just said my point of view
closed...let's go back to Chester and this topic

I never said it wasnt accepted, i totally agree with it, the only thing i ahevnt accepted is your dissing me pointlessly, but besides that your a cool person. And I changed the name because you said you changed it, but it didnt work, so i changed it for you. and yes you are starting a fight, so dont give me ****.

Hybrid Soldier said:
I never said it wasnt accepted, i totally agree with it, the only thing i ahevnt accepted is your dissing me pointlessly, but besides that your a cool person. And I changed the name because you said you changed it, but it didnt work, so i changed it for you. and yes you are starting a fight, so dont give me ****.
no i'm not starting a fight ....i'm not
and i'm not giving u ****...it's just that i said my opinion
that's all......

some more pix for the fans.......
*drolls*

Attachments

• album_pic.jpg
    album_pic.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 287
  • album_pics.jpg
    album_pics.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 297
  • bio-chester-1.jpg
    bio-chester-1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 491
  • bscap001_2.jpg
    bscap001_2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 255
  • bscap001_6.jpg
    bscap001_6.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 251
thanx a lot for that hybrid
well,i see chester has a few fans.....but it doesn't matter
i want to make a team for FOC so who wants to be in the team contact me/pm me or just reply to my thread
i want to make smth very special for the fans....but i need a lil help...
so guys....
more pix *drolls*

Attachments

• 0005-vi.jpg
    0005-vi.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 272
  • 0006-vi.jpg
    0006-vi.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 299
  • chester 34.jpg
    chester 34.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 261
  • chesterthemolester.gif
    chesterthemolester.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Chester 269.jpg
    Chester 269.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 280
Hey dany. Somehow I always kind of suspected you'd be the one to initiate Chester's group/church/whatever name you wish to give it. To me, for some reason, since I have been on the boards, I seem to have associated you're name above all others with Chas worship right up there on par with what I'd hope others would see would be my obsession with Rob. *grins* I hope that's not an insult, I just mean I almost 'knew' you'd be the one to start this thread because you seem to be a huge Chas fan. I myself for three years prior was a Chas fan too, so I have a few hundred pics I'd share with you, except for the fact you seem like such a huge fan you'd probably have them all anyway! *laughs* But, what I came to do was show a little lovin' for Chas (cause I'll always love him, even though I love Rob more, as far as idol worship goes I mean and nothing more naturally. Come on, I'm a mature-aged woman for pete's sake, not a teeny-bopper (though I have my moments, like everytime I log on to LPF for instance! *laughs again* and no insult intended to any teeny-boppers who I might have otherwise just offended with that flippant remark! Sorry!)

Anyway, dany, as you have shared some pics I thought I too would share some also. Some may have already been posted (my comp is so slow doing heavy traffic times that sometimes I don't actually see images, not even sigs) but I just wanted to share with you a few of my ultimate all time fav Chas pics that I have cherished over the years, to let you know that a) Chas-love is alive and well, and b) there's no hard feelings about rival 'clubs' or anything like that, okay? Everyone's entitled to share their love and so forth with the band, afterall, Rob's not the only member of Linkin Park (as much as I sometimes seem to make it appear *sighs*)

Here goes, my drool-worthy pics of Chas;
;);)
;);)
;);)

Like I said, you've probably got them all anyway but they're some of my favs from over the years. They're all thumbnails too btw, click to enlarge. Hope you enjoy, take care, long live Bennington-ism, huh? *laughs* So be it.
TTYL,

-Rav
(aka, Rob's B*tch, no matter which way you look at it!) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dany said:
well,i see chester has a few fans.....but it doesn't matter
i want to make a team for FOC so who wants to be in the team contact me/pm me or just reply to my thread
What kind of team?

Back