The FOC-Fans Of Chester

Have you ever read this:
Chester Bennington's house might have been the place to trick-or-treat this year, at least if you had any interest in the Linkin Park singer's top-secret side projects.
"I was thinking of making candies and giving them out to little kids, and then when they eat them, it downloads [the albums] into their brains," Bennington deadpanned. "If anybody out there actually has the talent to create that technology, give me a call."

-clubtattoo.com

so damn hilarious!!!

you need some lil kids with you when your doin somethin like this... bc if we/i should go to him like this he would probably say: uhmm yeah?
and we would wait like idiots in front of his door... but if we take lil kids with us (3-5years) he'll say: oh how cute!!! come in and chill with me and tal!
lmao
jk

thats my theorie

MrsBennington-Delson said:
Have you ever read this:
Chester Bennington's house might have been the place to trick-or-treat this year, at least if you had any interest in the Linkin Park singer's top-secret side projects.
"I was thinking of making candies and giving them out to little kids, and then when they eat them, it downloads [the albums] into their brains," Bennington deadpanned. "If anybody out there actually has the talent to create that technology, give me a call."

-clubtattoo.com

so damn hilarious!!!

lmfao
i wish i could trick-or-treat at chesters house
i dont think i would ever leave

MrsBennington-Delson said:
btw: I like her dress... :D lol
i don't! (paint it black and take it back) LOL :D I have a darker dress sense, with me it's all purples, blacks, browns, reds, jeans and dresses, Chester is so hotttt *gawgggg* Don't like his do, Like is red mohawk, black spikes, blonde spikes, he doesn't suit it close to his head, it suits longish hair...btw, his wife is hot.... *says the bi-sexual* :D :D :D
I don't know why people hate chester's wife(s) (cos people babbled on about hating sam) as long as Chester is being 'inspired' enough...hehehe....wish i was getting 'inspired' right now.... :eek:
and in closing
FOC U! FOC U ALL! U MUTHA FOCCERS!
LOL
(trust chazy to have a Fan thread with a dirty innuendo, that is so chaz)
Loves and chesterness to you all!

Back