the great debate!

tizz said:
HHMM I bet you'll try it now LOL just to see what it's like. Come on... I know ya want to HEHE

I've worn womens **** for a show once... very uncomfortable... It never ceases to amaze me what women will do out of competition of men...

tizz said:
Well my ex has been around enough artists and had enough oproyunity and he did try to be gay but it just didn't suit him. He wasn't afraid of it he just likes ***** LOL Actually only about a %20 of the artists I have known ended up being gay, it kind of shattered an image of it all for me LOL It's true that a lot of them pretend to be gay to get into the lifestyle. I guess he missed that after dropping out of art school after one semester hehe. I know for sure he isn't "gay" but he I think he might be a closet bi

Well then artists are some strange gay people if they wear womens panties just because they are gay....

Gay men are attracted to men.....The obvious goal is to try and be as manly as possible....wearing panties would be a huge turnoff to the grand majority of gay people....(except michael jackson....underoos would probably suffice)

btw..why on earth would straight people act gay to get into the "artist lifestyle". If people do that then they shouldnt be artists anyhow...their art should speak of itself..not how they live...(or did he act gay to getinto the gay lifestyle...if so thats another question entirely).?

fullauto said:
I've worn womens **** for a show once... very uncomfortable... It never ceases to amaze me what women will do out of competition of men...

Yea for real! Just stick to what you know whatever it may be instead of trying to one up an entire gender. You are not proving anything but your arrogance and stupidity.

Outlaw2747 said:
Yea for real! Just stick to what you know whatever it may be instead of trying to one up an entire gender. You are not proving anything but your arrogance and stupidity.

Now now..there is a first time for everything....

I myself have worn straight attire....

My belt didnt match my shoes...and im not straight...and wasnt trying to prove my arrogance or stupidity :D

jackiecac1 said:
if a guy is strait but wears pink lace bra n panties under his clothes is he a faggot?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!
But if he's wearing it under his clothes,he's a faggot in denial!

LMAO Vortex!!!

But seriously: I have many gay friends, and my first roommate was a gay guy, and thus there were lots hanging around. NONE of them ever ever wore women's clothing of any kind. And one was a hairdresser. But then again, I've never seen a straight guy wear any sort of women's clothing. If I caught my BF wearing some of my panties, he would definitely get to feel my pimp hand!

Back