"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dreamed of your name being in a diffrent color.. .Being elite is no big deal.. geez

Z, you're not supposed to ask (on the first page as well)

and geeze, dreamt about it once. doesn't mean it's my.. life goal, or that LPF is my life.. cuz it doesn't go by the name Jackie..

i was talkin to someone about it right before i went to bed, that's usually why you dream about things.. talkin about it before you go to bed.. no biggie, sheesh.

Friðbjörn said:
Vero's right, calm down you guys.
What's this about anyway? I don't really get it.

no offense ment.. but it was kinda useless for you to say that.. when vero already explained that would happen

Yackiestinger said:
who do you think you are? I'm watching your posts and you allways need to have last word...you think you are some kinda ATLien's lawyer or what?

i know who i am, thank you very much. and i'm not any kinda lawyer. i'm just pointing thigns out to him, if that's a crime, deal with it. and i don't always have to have the last word. you just have a narrowsited view :thumbsup:

4everLP_Shinoda said:
It´s ok Victim there´s no need 2 be harsh. :)

I didn't mean to be harsh.. I just sayin we repeat things.. it leads to spam and what not..

I was gunna say something to get back on topic..but I am at a loss of words..

I don't know, all I know is that I got 127 & I need to start deleting some. I still have some from back in the day when I was a mod.
Vash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back