THE Head Idiot!!!

Nicole Kidman said:
Willis, I ask you ...

What yoo talkin bout?

Hmmm, let's see if I can be more specific.

The people who won't vote for you is a shorter list.

There's me. (too vain to vote for anyone but me)

Phreak. he thinks you rock.

And, uuuuuuuuum. That's about it. :D

builder said:
Hmmm, let's see if I can be more specific.

The people who won't vote for you is a shorter list.

There's me. (too vain to vote for anyone but me)

Phreak. he thinks you rock.

And, uuuuuuuuum. That's about it. :D

Ooh, I don't know.

I had a bonding session with Outlaw and Vortex the other day. I'm losing votes every second.

I've just got to stop being so damn charming, and I'll have no problems.

Due to the Skategreen/Sixes conspiracy problem being solved, I took Skategreen off the list. Not to mention the description of her on the poll is now considered null and void. Since she is relatively quiet, I have chosen a far more worthy person of voting. At first I thought this person was banned but since he returned, I'd figure he'd be a fan favorite in this little poll.

Ladies and gentlemen, Terrorist-Hater is added to the poll. Any changes you want on your voting, let me know.

Silver_dragon87 said:
Why Outlaw, I do believe you forgot little ol' SD! This is one popularity contest I know I could win ;)

are you back?!?!?!?! :D
You need to post more. Not enough drama is revolving around you :p

Silver_dragon87 said:
Why Outlaw, I do believe you forgot little ol' SD! This is one popularity contest I know I could win ;)

I'll put you in, but I doubt you'd get alot of votes since you have been away from drama mostly. :)

Bwahahaha!

You banned The Venerable Bede's posts, but you didn't erase their vote.

7 for me. And thanks for the inadvertent tip.

Thanks Outlaw ;)

Jenn, I'm more than happy to be away from the drama; I never asked for any in the first place. It's hardly my fault if people have a problem with what I have to say because, as we all know, I'll say it anyway. I've had as much to say recently as ever, I've just had better things to do with my time.

Well if the consensus shows us anything SD, it's when all is said and done, people don't really think your an idiot after all.... now if we would have had this poll running a couple months ago.... ohhh boyyyy !!

Back