The hidden section

Considering theres barely any subscribers, theres nothing really worth adding, and if theres nothing here, then nobody subscribes.

Basically, it's ****ed.

If only we were offshore, then we could offer some exclusive warez (trusted, definitely no viruses - you know the ones I mean). That'd probably get some people to subscribe.

Off Topic Forum is going to inevitably steal members regardless, as long as it isn't similar to FS and members aren't targeted / pressured to join, I'm fine with it.

I'm helping Steve run it anyways, we'll probably partner up FS and Off Topic Forum.

Personally, I will join both communities, so Off Topic Forum won't 'steal' me so to speak.

What I mean by exclusive warez is kind of what Dom said - warez that have been tried, tested, approved and uploaded by trusted members of Failscene - That way people will know that they are clean.

Because most of the time people get worried that they will get malware and the like, this will reassure them and give them an incentive to buy subscriber and have the benefit of clean warez.

To be honest, just saying it's ****ed, add more etc. is going to solve anything.

If you want it changed, think of ways you can ****ing change it, and if you want new sections added, think of new ****ing sections that can be added.

Personally, I see no problem with the way it is.

Back