The Hottest Chick Thread ~Revived~

Who The Hell Is The Hottest Chick Of 2005??

• Total voters
keza said:
lmao...dont most guys??0_o

Actually im quite positive not all, plus which guys all look for the same thing. I dont like too big breasted girls. They get in the way.

Plus you know..gay guys..looking at other guys and stuff.

Ok i covered that question good.

IDIOT said:
Actually im quite positive not all, plus which guys all look for the same thing. I dont like too big breasted girls. They get in the way.

Plus you know..gay guys..looking at other guys and stuff.

Ok i covered that question good.

lol, yeah you did ^^
but didnt mean to generalise but in majority alot of guys (well the guys im familiar with) base alot on looks...maybe im just hanging around the wrong kind of people...
thanks for answering the question though...

93246c61db23281f62198656783adef3.jpg
THATS the hottest chick

keza said:
lol, yeah you did ^^
but didnt mean to generalise but in majority alot of guys (well the guys im familiar with) base alot on looks...maybe im just hanging around the wrong kind of people...
you cant tell me youd pick an ugly guy over a hot one if they both had the same personality..

azemkamikaze03 said:
you cant tell me youd pick an ugly guy over a hot one if they both had the same personality..

of course i would id have to be stupid not to, but nine times out of ten, from experience, the hot guys are the most obnoxious and big headed lol...but i guess same could be said of hot girls sometimes...i wouldnt know

keza said:
lol, yeah you did ^^

I think anyone has to be attracted to someone in a physical way in atleast a small way, be that man or woman. Some girls who may not be considered attractive can always change their hairstyle, or clothes. It makes a lot of differnce. And gosh a smile on a girl. :) Females can be just as picky as males to be quite honest.

IDIOT said:
I think anyone has to be attracted to someone in a physical way in atleast a small way, be that man or woman. Some girls who may not be considered attractive can always change their hairstyle, or clothes. It makes a lot of differnce. And gosh a smile on a girl. :) Females can be just as picky as males to be quite honest.
true that.

of course you have to be attracted physically, looks attract you but in the end its the personality that keeps you

keza said:
of course you have to be attracted physically, looks attract you but in the end its the personality that keeps you
What if this really hot chick fell in love with this not so good looking guy cuz the met on the "internet".

EDIT: you dont need to reply...i think. Unless you want to.

ForgottenKid said:
What if this really hot chick fell in love with this not so good looking guy cuz the met on the "internet".

well thats really the same-ish rule, kinda isnt it
the personality has made the chick fal in love not the fact that hes gorgeous (which he isnt) lol

EDIT: i didnt see ur edit lol

Back