The Hottest Lpfer Ever

azemkamikaze03

noFATchix

08:23 PM

A thread is made titled
WoW a lot of NewBieS!
In it displayed these contents
man there has been a lot of newbies. Pretty soon we're gonna have close to 1,000 members!

Little did this small town girl know she would go down in LPF history as the fourth hottest person ever in LPF history to grace our forums. First she had to bare wittness to Fiona as she took the crown and then wittness misery grasp onto it...then Gotlinkin got greedy and clung onto it. But Jenessa was hungry. Hungry for hotness. So she did the myspace pose and left the forums in awe. But there was a problem. An old man named stenners came into view attempting to garner her ability to win but she prevailed and is now the hottest LPFer of 06 Summer!

Linkinpark-1 you have contributed to our forums in too many ways. You are a newscaster, a spam free(lie) member, an extremely nice person, trustworthy, and extremely hot person. You are one of the few originals on this site and I'm glad that you are taking home the award. You came in looking for magazines and any LP news you could scrap up and look your making the news.

571b195f1cf900efe250c500da7353d7.png

Enjoy this tag made possible by me XD and keep on being hot!

as for the MVP's I shall list all 4 and who picked them as soon as i get all the picks in so for now congrats to Jen(sodamnfine)essa

Reference 1
reference 2

I told her that if I vote for u its like gold as whoever i vote for always wins and it looks like its happend again lol. Told u to listen but noooooooooooooo u was all like I wont win because i dont ever ever post n i was all like shut up u will win so yea :D

Congrats *throws confetti*

U beat me at everything, first pool then monopoly now this :O

Back