The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut butter always cures the hiccups grammy.

*throws cold water on azem* there now you'd cool down....ermm or not and poke me to death. *hides behind keza again* Im scared.

ForgottenKid said:
Peanut butter always cures the hiccups grammy.

*throws cold water on azem* there now you'd cool down....ermm or not and poke me to death. *hides behind keza again* Im scared.

lmao..*again covers forgottenkid but will move if azem starts poking* cuz that hurts lol!
oo peanut butter.......wait we dont have any of that...>.<

Im extremely tired... I was waiting up for this stupid movie to get converted from AVI to MP2...ITS TAKING LIKE 9 HOURS!!! Just goin to sleep now considering I gotta go to the Poconos earily tomorrow morning. [Like my sig says] Be back Sat night! :thumbsup:

IM HAPPY!!:D:D
Tis my 16th birthday tomorow and im having some of my close mates round tonight for a "gathering" Yay!
But then i remeber that my dad is coming round and i really dont want him to. We havnt talked for about 2 years because he is a ***** so there will probs be a fight :(

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
IM HAPPY!!:D:D
Tis my 16th birthday tomorow and im having some of my close mates round tonight for a "gathering" Yay!
But then i remeber that my dad is coming round and i really dont want him to. We havnt talked for about 2 years because he is a ***** so there will probs be a fight :(
Hve a freaking awsum birthday doing things 16 years olds do. Like play monopoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back