The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh my little brother is annoying me...hes a walking contraception seriously thered be no teenage pregnancies if u had to take him home for a day...ahhhhh
*thwacks him over the head*

I'm happy.. and a little scared. Me and 3 of my friends was walking in my school, and the other 3 was scared themselvs with stories.. I don't think one of us are going to be able to sleep this night:p

I have had a shitty day, almost everything that could go wrong has done. And to make it better, I'm the first one in my class to do an English oral assesment tomorrow, oooh fabulous, I'm like the one person in my class who is terrified of public speaking but oh yeah lets put her through hell and make her go first. Now I'm gonna be up all night worrying >_<

Not good. First day off after 9 straight days at work and I'm physically spent. I haven't been able to sleep much at all last 2 weeks, tired again, now it's 'that time of the month' and I'm tired and sore. Spent half the day on my feet rushing around paying bills, rent, getting groceries, entertaining visitors, and I feel like I still haven't got a chance to 'wind down' yet. Make matters worse I've had a few drinks tonight (just 2 cans so far) but means I can't take painkillers to get rid of cramps... it's a no-win situation... *cries*

On the other hand, started writing again. That's a plus!

Oh, Di!!! I empathize completely!!!! I know how hard it is to have to study Maths I always hated it!!! Good luck:) Well, I too feel pretty OK myself!! I'm carefree and relaxed!!!

crazy robster said:
Oh, Di!!! I empathize completely!!!! I know how hard it is to have to study Maths I always hated it!!! Good luck:) Well, I too feel pretty OK myself!! I'm carefree and relaxed!!!
Oh, thanks...
Lucky you...this days I really can't be relaxed & carefree... :confused: School is simply killin me... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back