The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored, confused, annoyed, feel sorry....

Bored: Nothing to do, which leaves me to think...

Confused: I don't know what to do to help my friends anymore, because I feel unappreciated

Annoyed: That my friends keep on acting like our lives are a soapie *gah*

Feel sorry: For my friend (Ducky for those of you who have talked to him before) because he keeps on getting **** from a friend who has a grudge against him @#$%

i dunno i've just been having a sad boring day. Nothing really went bad or anything today... but i'm just in a sad mood. i think "depressed" in the word i'm looking for. i'm kind of depressed. for several reasons. and i feel like there's an endless amount of weight on me that need to be lifted since school has started... i'm stressed >_<

azemkamikaze03 said:
So damn horny!!! u just dont know man

I was too. My girlfriend saw an end to that for me. She saw an end to that at the bowling alley. And in an alley. And in the backseat of her car. And in my shower. And in my bed. And on my living room floor. Then back in my bed. In a drive in. In a Tim Horton's and on my bedroom floor.

She was only here for 2 days.

Suffice it to say I am very tired. :D

i'm hungry... Need.food. well i guess i should eats something, except i'm so addicted tot he internet, i can't find the motivation to get off my lazy ass and cook something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back